• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Someone should tell Cleveland to release Jarvis Landry before Landry's Father makes a video about them lol. I know a trade to us won't happen but damn if the Browns release him, I'd love to have him here.
I'd rather us not allocate a significant portion of salary cap to a receiver who will take away snaps and targets from the three guys who we all want to see get the ball a ton anyway.
Still just one football.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I'd rather us not allocate a significant portion of salary cap to a receiver who will take away snaps and targets from the three guys who we all want to see get the ball a ton anyway.
Still just one football.
Yea I never thought I’d say that I’ll pass on Landry lol. That’s how much I like Hollywood and Bateman

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea I never thought I’d say that I’ll pass on Landry lol. That’s how much I like Hollywood and Bateman
I mean it's going to be the same as pretty much everybody else. Will gladly take him... at like $3M a year. He'll never sign anywhere for that price, so its moot.
I have no doubt we may sign a veteran FA WR this offseason. I think it'll just be in a later waive of FA and won't cost us much at all.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yeah we don't need him but I'm happy if he wasn't in Cleveland or anywhere in the AFCN. He always seems to have our number.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Bro. We've BEEN knowing that Harvin was a problem.....................when healthy.
Like 10yrs ago..some people really dnt know or wasnt really aware of the things he was doing. I just think its a good deebo samuel comparison. Percy was a different breed with the ball in his hand

redrum52

Hall of Famer
it was so beautiful - the way fullback came out and it was like the atmosphere just fell like a lead balloon
it's so funny just how many of those picks were instantly hated by those jets fans straight away lol

Proof that just cause you work in the nfl doesn't mean you know what you're doing. Chances to draft Marino and Sapp and they skipped for a worse qb and a damn TE.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So we'll have to listen to Troy Aikman on MNF when the Ravens play on Mondays. As long as the Manning cast is a thing... I'll watch that broadcast.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So we'll have to listen to Troy Aikman on MNF when the Ravens play on Mondays. As long as the Manning cast is a thing... I'll watch that broadcast.

at least if he's on ESPN we don't have to hear him twice a week on Fox and finally might have someone else get given Cowboys games - dak's probably so tired of seeing him and buck turn up every week for the production meetings lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
at least if he's on ESPN we don't have to hear him twice a week on Fox and finally might have someone else get given Cowboys games - dak's probably so tired of seeing him and buck turn up every week for the production meetings lol

Still curious who Amazon gets for TNF this season, hear they are making a run for Al Michaels but it still is dumb that TNF is all dependent whether you pay for Amazon Video or whatever their streaming service is. Like no TV option except for local I believe, sucks for out of town fans.