• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
This is like the 4th major incident with Howard the past 2 years or so, and he’s always confrontational with opposing teams. He shouldn’t be allowed back on the bench until he goes through an anger management program, or just banned altogether.

Last edited:

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is like the 4th major incident with Howard the past 2 years or so, and he’s always confrontational with opposing teams. He shouldn’t be allowed back on the bench until he goes through an anger management program.

Yea that's not a good look.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like JH gets 5 game suspension. I’m sure he’ll also be on a short leash moving forward.
Michigan seems to have a long leash for miscreants and rapists. Remember that gymnastics doctor who survived despite all those accusations for a very long time?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

never noticed dubb's expression in the background next to bateman...
almost like he's going eek with his eyes lol

What was Lamar saying? Wasn’t it along the lines of “why am I so hot”?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I think he said 'can't fuck up at this time maaan'!
I thought I read at the time that this came out was “why am I so hot, man?”, like Lamar was pissed at his protection.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

never noticed dubb's expression in the background next to bateman...
almost like he's going eek with his eyes lol

whatchu think he was mad about?

“tell GRo to call more plays for Bateman! He’s the best WR we had in years!”

my guess.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
it was so beautiful - the way fullback came out and it was like the atmosphere just fell like a lead balloon
it's so funny just how many of those picks were instantly hated by those jets fans straight away lol

it was probably that moment when NFL made the change to announce the player’s name first and position last LOL.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Someone should tell Cleveland to release Jarvis Landry before Landry's Father makes a video about them lol. I know a trade to us won't happen but damn if the Browns release him, I'd love to have him here.