• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If you aren't financing that much they might as well give you the lower rate. The dealership or whoever is working your deal is being petty.

Some banks will pay a flat at buy rate. It just depends on who you are working with honestly. Some of these places will tell you ANYTHING
this is so true

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Do it everyday lol
are you a lender or do you work in a bank.

On July 1st I paid off my mortgage. I had a 15 year that I paid off in 11 years and ironically it was the lenders birthday.

We just totally gutted our bathroom. It's a total remodel, so now I have more to pay on the bathroom than the house.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

On July 1st I paid off my mortgage. I had a 15 year that I paid off in 11 years and ironically it was the lenders birthday.

We just totally gutted our bathroom. It's a total remodel, so now I have more to pay on the bathroom than the house.

I am a Finance Manager at a BMW Dealership

So to answer your question, EVEN WORSE lol

Tank

Hall of Famer
The all purple is terrible. Look like mini Barney's out there.
Black pants always.
That’s not Barney, that’s my quarterback!

1658528800040.jpeg

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Hell of a time to remodel a bathroom with the current cost.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

I want a house so bad right now but unfortunately houses that were 200k 3yrs ago are now 400

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want a house so bad right now but unfortunately houses that were 200k 3yrs ago are now 400
Yup. Though I'm generally unclear on how anybody can say they're surprised by inflation. Anybody with a pulse could see this coming from a hundred miles away given the landscape of the economy in the last 2-3 years.

Housing will rebound at some point. Interest rates rising and there's already a slowdown in demand. Builders haven't recognized so in the next few years you'll see an influx of high supply, low demand. Will drive prices flatter.

Not back to levels 3-5 years ago, and I don't necessarily think prices will go down, but they'll flatten out. These like 20-30% price increases YoY aren't sustainable.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mustard is part of the batter fam
For sure a little bit as a binder along with old bay, bread crumbs and worecestire sauce. But no toppings for me when it’s cooked. I just want lump with minimal binding and a few lemons