• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone lock in away game tickets yet? I'm tempted to snag the MNF vs New Orleans. Never been before

I got a notification from the NFL app earlier saying Ravens training camp was live but I’m busy at work. Anyone able to watch it and have anything interesting to comment on?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I’m fairly set on checking out the bucs game. I’ve never seen Tom Brady play and this is the chance to do so. I feel we have a lot of people around here near Florida ?
Yeah. Decent amount of us on the boards.

Went to the 2014 Bucs game where I think Flacco set a record. Hot as hell but a lot more tolerable with how that game unfolded. Was a good Ravens turnout then and assume it would only be better now. Now that I think about it went to the Bucs game in 18 too which was the complete opposite weather wise. Was my first time at M&T and all I asked for was that it didn't rain. It rained all game.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I should be going to the opener against the Jets at MetLife. Should be pretty cool too since it's on September 11th and I imagine they'll have jets flying over and all that jazz.
I have always wanted to go to Metlife, just not a fan of new york/jersey

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Considering this game as well. Like NO and want to see what the superdome is like. Probably doing the Bucs game as well.
I got Bucs tickets so I'll see you there. My wife has already said no to the New Orleans game so looks like I'm out there.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m fairly set on checking out the bucs game. I’ve never seen Tom Brady play and this is the chance to do so. I feel we have a lot of people around here near Florida ?
Alot of guys havent commented lately but I think there are 4-5 of us living in the Tampa/St Pete area

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Alot of guys havent commented lately but I think there are 4-5 of us living in the Tampa/St Pete area
I got tickets to the Bucs-Cowboys opener from a Bucs contest. Will be my first time in jerry world so im pumped for that. Still trying to decide if I wear my Ravens jersey or rock the Brady jersey I got when I moved here

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I've seen him play three times, but none of them with the Bucs. Each time I saw him, Brady lost the game. One was the last time the Patriots lost before going on a winning streak to win their first SB. The game was in 2003. Another time was the Lamar Jackson game against Brady on SNF. I saw him play another game, but this time Flacco was the QB and I can't remember when it was outside of the Ravens winning the game and it was during the regular season.