• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Need big help folks. As some of you know, I’ve moved back to the state where I was raised, Tennessee, for job and personal related reasons. I need access to Ravens’ games. Is there any service besides Reddit nfl streams where I can watch the games? I don’t mind paying. Or if there is anything more reliable that doesn’t constantly go in and out than Reddit streams I’m open to that as well.

BIG thanks!!!
Sunday Ticket through DirectV. May be able to get the streaming option depending on location. Pricey, of course, but it'll guarantee it.

Me personally... I'd hold out a little longer and see what's on the national games. I live in Virginia, and unless they play a lot of West Coast games, I'd say probably 70-80% of their normal games are shown on CBS/Fox for free. Probably just go to a bar to see the rest. Only years where it's a problem is when the play large amount of west coast games.

Being in the Tennessee market could be challenging, since Titans would be on the 1pm spot every week on CBS, but you can probably look at scheduling to figure out what's what.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sunday Ticket through DirectV. May be able to get the streaming option depending on location. Pricey, of course, but it'll guarantee it.

Me personally... I'd hold out a little longer and see what's on the national games. I live in Virginia, and unless they play a lot of West Coast games, I'd say probably 70-80% of their normal games are shown on CBS/Fox for free. Probably just go to a bar to see the rest. Only years where it's a problem is when the play large amount of west coast games.

Being in the Tennessee market could be challenging, since Titans would be on the 1pm spot every week on CBS, but you can probably look at scheduling to figure out what's what.

Going with Sunday ticket

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Need big help folks. As some of you know, I’ve moved back to the state where I was raised, Tennessee, for job and personal related reasons. I need access to Ravens’ games. Is there any service besides Reddit nfl streams where I can watch the games? I don’t mind paying. Or if there is anything more reliable that doesn’t constantly go in and out than Reddit streams I’m open to that as well.

BIG thanks!!!
Was in Nashville last week, really enjoyed the relaxed nature of the city and already miss it lol. May have to go back for a Ravens-Titans game before they take down Nissan Stadium and build a new one.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Was in Nashville last week, really enjoyed the relaxed nature of the city and already miss it lol. May have to go back for a Ravens-Titans game before they take down Nissan Stadium and build a new one.
Next season we play at the Titans so there's that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Going with Sunday ticket
this is what I use and I live in the DC market. Luckily there are only a couple games where the Ravens aren't on TV, in the DC market. This happens when the Commanders are the home team against an AFC team. In this case, in most cases, the game would be on CBS. If the Ravens are the away team vs an NFC team or playing another AFC team they would also be on CBS. However my main reason for using Sunday Ticket is mostly for games after I have watched the Ravens play.

I can't wait for Sunday Ticket to be a service with AMZN or AAPL. I'm looking forward to getting away from Directv.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

BIG thanks!!!
Sunday ticket is $100 with a college email address.

Love it due to being able to watch multiple games at once.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Kind of crazy how disorganized some NFL cans be. Apparently the Nagy didn't have the bears offense practice a scramble drill even once. Receivers didn't know what to do once a play broke down.

Kylet and Cliff are not seeing eye to eye. Cliff having Kyler call plays in practice to show him its difficult. Then publically commenting saying he wouldn't want to play for Kyler as a play caller.

I mean wtf is wrong with these places.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BIG thanks!!!

I watched every Ravens game on here from various spots in the world with minimal issues. Also Free

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
this is what I use and I live in the DC market. Luckily there are only a couple games where the Ravens aren't on TV, in the DC market. This happens when the Commanders are the home team against an AFC team. In this case, in most cases, the game would be on CBS. If the Ravens are the away team vs an NFC team or playing another AFC team they would also be on CBS. However my main reason for using Sunday Ticket is mostly for games after I have watched the Ravens play.

I can't wait for Sunday Ticket to be a service with AMZN or AAPL. I'm looking forward to getting away from Directv.
Agree on ditching Directv. The second week 18 ends I'll be canceling my subscription.

Would prefer a streaming service that allows you to only pay for games for select teams, but doesn't appear that's on the radar for Sunday Ticket at the moment.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Kind of crazy how disorganized some NFL cans be. Apparently the Nagy didn't have the bears offense practice a scramble drill even once. Receivers didn't know what to do once a play broke down.

Kylet and Cliff are not seeing eye to eye. Cliff having Kyler call plays in practice to show him its difficult. Then publically commenting saying he wouldn't want to play for Kyler as a play caller.

I mean wtf is wrong with these places.

and matt rhule being matt rhule and making his offence do runs like he's in "remember the titans" for diving into the endzone in practice

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Agree on ditching Directv. The second week 18 ends I'll be canceling my subscription.

Would prefer a streaming service that allows you to only pay for games for select teams, but doesn't appear that's on the radar for Sunday Ticket at the moment.
agree on all points.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Alot of guys havent commented lately but I think there are 4-5 of us living in the Tampa/St Pete area

I keep forgetting that I should PROBABLY buy those tickets sometime soon.

I plan on also attending that game

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Have to say, seating wise it does seem there is not a bad seat at RJS. I was looking at this website which has the 3D seating chart and the 300 section gives a great view of the whole stadium while I would like to be in the 200 section, it seems 300 section on the Ravens sideline will have to do. If Brady had stayed retired, I bet these prices would have dropped significantly.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I will say this. That whole recovering a fumble in the middle of a hose dousing water everywhere is dumb as hell. One slip and fall a wrong way and an ACL could be torn due to a hose….

And then we wonder why we have so many injuries every year….