• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I will say this. That whole recovering a fumble in the middle of a hose dousing water everywhere is dumb as hell. One slip and fall a wrong way and an ACL could be torn due to a hose….

And then we wonder why we have so many injuries every year….
the reason most ACL injuries are non contact injuries is due to them being on the verge of popping anyway.

This type of thing drill reminds me of Jim Zorn all over again....

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Have to say, seating wise it does seem there is not a bad seat at RJS. I was looking at this website which has the 3D seating chart and the 300 section gives a great view of the whole stadium while I would like to be in the 200 section, it seems 300 section on the Ravens sideline will have to do. If Brady had stayed retired, I bet these prices would have dropped significantly.

It’s a pretty decent stadium, nothing flashy, but like you said every seat is a decent view. Tailgating is blah though. It’s about 5 miles from the city center with nothing around it but neighborhoods and the Yankees practice facilities. I recommend a down town pre game and then Uber over closer to game time.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
It’s a pretty decent stadium, nothing flashy, but like you said every seat is a decent view. Tailgating is blah though. It’s about 5 miles from the city center with nothing around it but neighborhoods and the Yankees practice facilities. I recommend a down town pre game and then Uber over closer to game time.
Strip clubs. Lots of strip clubs -Neo voice

Met Michael Irving at one of them after a game. Barely remember.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Strip clubs. Lots of strip clubs -Neo voice

Met Michael Irving at one of them after a game. Barely remember.
I know the Rays want the Ybor spot, and I hope they get it. But could you imagine if the Bucs builds a new domed stadium down there within walking distance of Amalie. That area is already awesome, would be a ton of fun every fall when both seasons are in full swing

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well.... Paul Brown Stadium is no more. 16 year licensening agreement with Paycor. Paycor is a Cincinnati based payroll company for those wondering.

marklar

Pro Bowler
There's a joke to be made about Kareem Hunt asking for a trade after the Stains signed Watson based on no longer being the team's official douche, but I have too much class to do that myself

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Marshawn Lynch was arrested in Las Vegas for DUI. Sorry to hear that, I loved his, “I’m only here so I don’t get fined,” press conference.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know the Rays want the Ybor spot, and I hope they get it. But could you imagine if the Bucs builds a new domed stadium down there within walking distance of Amalie. That area is already awesome, would be a ton of fun every fall when both seasons are in full swing
really love Ybor city.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only in America do we raise taxes on the middle/lower class during a recession to subsidize rich people buying electric cars while also increasing the amount of IRS audits on the middle/lower class…..what a shit show….

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Agree on ditching Directv. The second week 18 ends I'll be canceling my subscription.

Would prefer a streaming service that allows you to only pay for games for select teams, but doesn't appear that's on the radar for Sunday Ticket at the moment.
This x1,000,000

Fuck DirecTV (even though I'll be using them just one last time)

Tank

Hall of Famer
Marshawn Lynch was arrested in Las Vegas for DUI. Sorry to hear that, I loved his, “I’m only here so I don’t get fined,” press conference.
Drove the rims off that pony.

1660169059809.jpeg