• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Why? He was clearly extremely rusty. If he misses an entire season again he'll be 3 years removed from real football. That's an extremely long time. Doesn't mean he can't come back, of course he can. But it's probably not going to be seamless and easy

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Football Gods will not be denied their Flacco vs Lamar matchup, just like Baker vs the Browns happening in week one too.

We need to petition to have this game flex!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Jets always wanted to be us.... so now they injuring all of their players just like we did last year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
And it would still only be the second most interesting former starting QB starts against his former team week 1 of the 2022 regular season game on at 1pm to occur.

Don't forget that Flacco vs Lamar won't even be a thing considering MNF week one is Russell Wilson vs The Seahawks. So I fully expect Baker vs the Browns and Russ vs Seattle to get way more coverage than Lamar vs Flacco.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't forget that Flacco vs Lamar won't even be a thing considering MNF week one is Russell Wilson vs The Seahawks. So I fully expect Baker vs the Browns and Russ vs Seattle to get way more coverage than Lamar vs Flacco.
Well ya. Russel Wilson is a star who people believe still has it and Baker Mayfield was the best QB the Browns have had in 20 years and they traded him away to get an "adult" in the room (the most Browns thing in the world). I would say both of those games are better than watching the Ravens pound the Jets and win by 30.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Football Gods will not be denied their Flacco vs Lamar matchup, just like Baker vs the Browns happening in week one too.
You know Joe badly wants to beat John. I bet he keeps it interesting for a half