• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Look at this article written by a Steelers reporter trashing us. I don't think I've ever seen any of our guys do something like this about another team. What an actual loser.

Talk about a whiny written article…my God! That record only means something to the team and diehard Ravens fans. Nobody else cares, but the team wants to keep it going. I am cool with that as long as they don’t risk starters, and give other players fighting for a spot a chance to compete.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Question for my fellow Marylanders, what’s the best place to catch a ravens game in OC? Family friendly
Man it’s been a minute but the green turtle is a decent option if it’s still there. It’s on 115th street I think

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Man it’s been a minute but the green turtle is a decent option if it’s still there. It’s on 115th street I think
Man fuck Greene turtle. Idk what it is about that place but fuck em. Never been to the OG one though. A month back I stayed one block from it and almost went but my wife didn’t want the late night menu lol, plus I’d imagine that place would be stupid packed

Last edited:

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Man fuck Greene turtle. Idk what it is about that place but fuck em. Never been to the OG one though. A month back I stayed one block from it and almost went but my wife didn’t want the late night menu lol, plus I’d imagine that place would be stupid packed
I like Duffy’s Taven better. Their corned beef is money! I am sure they would have the game.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Probably still gathering strands of hair and other memorabilia for the Flacco shrine in her household. She doesn't even have cable; she just streams Flacco highlights and old commercials 24/7
Please tell me you're joking because I truthfully just visualized that scene in appalling detail. It was dreadful! lol!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
lol well tell me how you really feel. Honestly i haven’t been back to Ocean City in 14ish years. I think I was a junior in college and thought it was cool I could finally get into Seacrets without a fake ID. Good times

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Question for my fellow Marylanders, what’s the best place to catch a ravens game in OC? Family friendly
Dead Freddie's on Harford Rd used to be great for games and the place in OC is still owned by those guys as far as I know. The last time I was there it was nice, but the food, in some cases, was getting like Guy Feiri was in the kitchen.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
lol well tell me how you really feel. Honestly i haven’t been back to Ocean City in 14ish years. I think I was a junior in college and thought it was cool I could finally get into Seacrets without a fake ID. Good times
for me it's been over 22 years. My wife and I (fiance at the time) were performing at an exclusive function for 8 couples on New Years Y2K and instead of coming home we went to the beach for a couple days.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
lol, not even worth reading...