• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
for me it's been over 22 years. My wife and I (fiance at the time) were performing at an exclusive function for 8 couples on New Years Y2K and instead of coming home we went to the beach for a couple days
Performing ??

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lol... Bills getting hyped on Twitter because their starters are beating up Denver's backups lol. I guess "It's just preseason" doesn't apply to them but if we bring up on our undefeated streak... it's just preseason.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Malik Willis has looked good again. Tannehill better play well early or fans will be calling for Malik

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mom Gene! The Lamar hater and Flacco apologist par excellence. I wonder what happened to her. The minute Lamar started playing like a super star, she vanished into thin air...

Have no clue as to what happened to her.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So yes, preseason for everyone even the graphics people. Titans made a Field Goal and instead of 3, the person in the truck put 30 points on the scoreboard lol. By the way, we all know Justin Tucker would make a 100 point field goal lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Malik Willis has looked good again. Tannehill better play well early or fans will be calling for Malik

Or he better stay healthy and not open the door for Malik to take the starting job from him. I know scouts had their doubts on this QB Draft class and every year scouts are wrong about every player but it seems the QBs this year are showing more than what the scouts saw on tape.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
lol well tell me how you really feel. Honestly i haven’t been back to Ocean City in 14ish years. I think I was a junior in college and thought it was cool I could finally get into Seacrets without a fake ID. Good times
It’s great for the kids, endless shit to do for them

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Performing ??
yes, I ran an entertainment company specializing in the Bar and Bat Mitzvah scene for 17 years, but still entertained at other high end events, such as New Years and Weddings for multiple years. We had a disc jockey's, emcee's, motivational dancers, etc....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hollywood needs to learn the difference between going fast on the field and off the field.

WTF is going on with him. Leaves Baltimore and turns into an idiot.

Maybe he needs to trade his sports car in for a wreck with a top speed of 45

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ll definitely take a “motivational” dancer…. Uhhh, huh huh huh….