• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Anyone think we'll see any Bateman or Duvernay today? Given the injuries to Pro and Tylan.

might see duv, probably won't see bateman - but not out of the realm of possibilities although if he does play i imagine it'll be somewhat similar to the oweh snap from last week - put him on the field on a 3rd down on the 1st series and let him run a route or 2 and then sit him down for the rest of the game - but i also think it's unlikely... not much value to gain from him running against 3rd/4th string corners - he plays a position that isnt super hamstrung by offseason training rules (like no contact)

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hollywood needs to learn the difference between going fast on the field and off the field.

71 in a 50? He must have been a dick to the cops. 9/10 when your chill about it they bump it down to 19 over to avoid additional fines of 20+

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
71 in a 50? He must have been a dick to the cops. 9/10 when your chill about it they bump it down to 19 over to avoid additional fines of 20+
Agreed, and you would think in Arizona, the police officer would be a Cardinals fan and not want to fuck over a star player for their team. If Hollywood came across as a dick, sorry…..he gets what he gets.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hollywood needs to learn the difference between going fast on the field and off the field.

Jesus man what a dingleberry

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ummmm Lamar and Mark were both in the top 31-40 players lol. I’m not sure Lamar should be that high and Mark got fucked

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So for those who don't have Prime Video, how are you all going to watch TNF? Are you going to sign up for it, cancel at the end of football season and restart it for the new season? Or you just going to find other ways to watch it without spending money to watch it?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
So for those who don't have Prime Video, how are you all going to watch TNF? Are you going to sign up for it, cancel at the end of football season and restart it for the new season? Or you just going to find other ways to watch it without spending money to watch it?
I’m willing to share my password for free for a 2nd round pick in fantasy. Takers?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
@rmcjacket23 what is your take on what Steve Young said about our offense?
1. Didn't say anything others haven't already said.
2. A lot of ex-football players have a lot of bad opinions about a lot of things, which is why I rarely listen to them. If you merely just looked at Dez Bryant's twitter account from time to time, you'd be appalled at how the guy could ever even get a GED, let alone go to college. Feel very confident he was part of the "pay nerds to do my schoolwork" HOF.
3. I totally disagree with the notion that Lamar would be better off if he did the same things Mahomes does.
4. I think if Andy Reid-level coaches grew on trees, we'd already have one. A lot of teams are swinging and missing badly on guys that they think are those guys.
And if they did grow on trees, there would be a few dozen teams every year looking to hire one as a HC, not as an OC. So unless Steve wants to come outright and say they should fire Harbaugh to get the next Andy Reid, I don't put a lot of stock in these guys suggesting that OC upgrades are easy to find and need to happen.

All these guys are problem identifiers instead of problem solvers. It's risk free.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Maybe EDC put a top speed limit on his car, and that was why he wanted to be traded ^_^
Or higher speed trap density in AZ?
Eh my dumbass friend drove us 95 to the game yesterday in Az. Ive only been here a few days but the least amount of cops I’ve ever seen in a big city
(Granted I’m from La live in Seattle visit Baltimore etc lol, not exactly the safest places)

I was actually looking around to see if Hollywood would race us

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

nah

1661219932796.png