• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Old Bay

Veteran

giphy (8).gif

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Interesting that Willis, Ridder, and Pickett all received so much hate pre draft, but all three have done well through two preseason games. Sounds like Pickett may even get the start. Ridder likely not far behind as Mariota will be injured by week 4.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Question…. If you have a great ground game, and three good receiving TEs, with two being excellent, do you really need a lot of good receivers??

marklar

Pro Bowler
Well, very random, but it is finally here tomorrow - the day that is like Christmas, Midsummer's Eve, the Super Bowl and Draft night all in one: the first day of the grouse season.You'll have to survive without me for a few days. Me and my two-year old pointer will make the forests very unsafe. Make sure the Ravens don't mess up the winning streak while I'm out of internet coverage :p

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well, very random, but it is finally here tomorrow - the day that is like Christmas, Midsummer's Eve, the Super Bowl and Draft night all in one: the first day of the grouse season.You'll have to survive without me for a few days. Me and my two-year old pointer will make the forests very unsafe. Make sure the Ravens don't mess up the winning streak while I'm out of internet coverage :p
lol, We shall hold down the fort. They better not end this streak agains the Commies

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Great news to follow, the Orioles just released there 2023 schedule and on Sept 7th (what would be the first game of the 2023 NFL season) The Orioles are not playing at home! This means we can have our Super Bowl reveal then.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
Does it work that when you win the Super Bowl, you get to pick who you play in week 1?
No. The League chooses a marquee matchup. Hence the Rams have to play the Bills this year, the rematch of the Mile High Miracle after the Ravens' last win, etc. They want everyone to be watching. Otherwise, there would have been a lot of Pats-Jets games to kick things off.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Week 0 of the college football season starts sat. I'm so damn excited about watching 3 win teams play.