• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
Wouldn’t it be nice to have Pickens to line up with Bateman, Duv and Mark? phew. He looks like another golden WR find for the squealers.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The NFL is specifically looking for a female pop singer for the Super Bowl Halftime Show. So... basically good PR after the Watson scandal and slap on the wrist 11 game suspension.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
The NFL is specifically looking for a female pop singer for the Super Bowl Halftime Show. So... basically good PR after the Watson scandal and slap on the wrist 11 game suspension.
I don't know about all that but Taylor Swift is fucking trash.. probably the first time ever I'll have that shit on mute while I'm drunk

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
1663992183361.png

Greg Roman's playbook or vault as he likes to call it.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Man I hate to say it but Cleveland is going to be a problem for us.
They have some weapons but they have been making plays in their run game And with Travis Jones coming back and adding JPP, I think we can shut that down. I think we are the better team overall, but we need To watch the turnovers.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Nah that entire book is 4 plays, the playcalls are just REALLY long
One letter on each play and the playcalls being long would explain why they don't snap the ball until 1 second is on the clock. Also this isn't going to get fixed as it's been this way with every team he has been OC with.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Has anybody watched the European League of American football. Found it on a channel called NextLevel by just dicking around and going thru the channels. A little slow but still entertaining. Looks like a bunch of foreigners playing. Good to see the game going globally. Found kickoffs intersting where the teams line up around the opposing 30 bout 5 yds apart with the kicker by himself bout 40 yds back. Can't move until the receiver catches the ball. Other than that seems like the same game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They made a position just for a guy to say, "you don't have Justin Tucker, but you do have Russell Wilson. Don't fucking attempt a 64 yard field goal with plenty of time on the clock, especially when your kicker has only made 1 of 6, 60+ yard field goals."
fixed it