• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The biggest "call out" would be people turning off their TVs, but they wont. Gay community included, because they love the on field product. Instead of doing the right thing, they'll wear a rainbow patch and think they are making a difference. They aren't. The only way to harm an organization like FIFA is financially.
I love the way this is worded because it implies that soccer is particularly loved by the gay community, in other words… soccer’s gay.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love the way this is worded because it implies that soccer is particularly loved by the gay community, in other words… soccer’s gay.
I probably wouldn't say its gay.

Pussified though? Certainly. They're not total pussies, but it really is quite comical the amount of times somebody gets "tackled" (which in that sport, means getting kicked by somebody), is writhing around on the ground in agonizing pain, and then miraculously, approximately 2.5 seconds after they get glimpse of the yellow card, they're back on their feet, jogging off, no substitution needed.

Meanwhile, yesterday, a guy gets kneed in the face, appears to be potentially knocked out cold from it, and lays on the field seemingly motionless for a good minute or two, and nobody does anything. People just keep playing.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I probably wouldn't say its gay.

Pussified though? Certainly. They're not total pussies, but it really is quite comical the amount of times somebody gets "tackled" (which in that sport, means getting kicked by somebody), is writhing around on the ground in agonizing pain, and then miraculously, approximately 2.5 seconds after they get glimpse of the yellow card, they're back on their feet, jogging off, no substitution needed.

Meanwhile, yesterday, a guy gets kneed in the face, appears to be potentially knocked out cold from it, and lays on the field seemingly motionless for a good minute or two, and nobody does anything. People just keep playing.
It was a middle school “lol that’s gay” joke

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That coin flip prediction is a perfect 10-0 so far. It has the Jets losing to the Bears then going on a 5 game win streak... the coin flip is either going to bust or Mike White is about to go on a run and lead the Jets to the AFC Championship game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That coin flip prediction is a perfect 10-0 so far. It has the Jets losing to the Bears then going on a 5 game win streak... the coin flip is either going to bust or Mike White is about to go on a run and lead the Jets to the AFC Championship game.
I Swear to god bro… I mean they got a crazy amount of talent, a midtier qb could go on a run

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it kinda odd Andrews came back and the mojo this offense had during the win streak seemed to disappear? Doesn’t make any sense

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it kinda odd Andrews came back and the mojo this offense had during the win streak seemed to disappear? Doesn’t make any sense

And before anybody goes full on positivity purple shades mode like certain members here like to do, the Panthers are a mid 20s ranked defense