• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
I unofficially proclaimed March Irish red ale month. Just had a couple of these and it's outstanding. If so inclined give it a try!

Attachments

• 20230323_174054.jpg
    20230323_174054.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 51

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You play the demo this weekend?
Nah, fuck blizzard. I still rock with Diablo 2 though:

I’ll play d4 at some point though, I’ll probably buy it when the first expansion drops and get sweaty for a year or so, it’s a cycle i go through with Diablo lol

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nah, fuck blizzard. I still rock with Diablo 2 though:

I’ll play d4 at some point though, I’ll probably buy it when the first expansion drops and get sweaty for a year or so, it’s a cycle i go through with Diablo lol

I agree, it’s fuck Blizzard all my homies hate blizzard BUT this game felt amazing

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Random but any Diablo fans in here?
Its weird of all the Blizzard games, and I have played just about every one that has ever existed from Lost Vikings onward, Diablo is the only series I have just never been able to get into. I think it has the same problem Dark Souls has for me where I just am not motivated by a dark depressing world where seemingly nothing good is happening.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its weird of all the Blizzard games, and I have played just about every one that has ever existed from Lost Vikings onward, Diablo is the only series I have just never been able to get into. I think it has the same problem Dark Souls has for me where I just am not motivated by a dark depressing world where seemingly nothing good is happening.

Welcome to being a Ravens fan?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is pretty legit

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here's something positive to look at!

I went the opposite route and double downed on my sorrow by rewatching the Miami game this year