• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Which Baltimore guy did it better?

flacc.0.gif

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I know there are a few of us who watched Wrestling on the old board and some have come over here well. Tonight, WWE held their Hall of Fame Ceremony and Maryland's own and former Ravens cheerleader, Stacy Keibler was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

keibler1.jpg

Bhf8TLsCQAAtz8U.jpg

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I know there are a few of us who watched Wrestling on the old board and some have come over here well. Tonight, WWE held their Hall of Fame Ceremony and Maryland's own and former Ravens cheerleader, Stacy Keibler was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

keibler1.jpg

Bhf8TLsCQAAtz8U.jpg
Yes sir!

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

keibler1.jpg

Bhf8TLsCQAAtz8U.jpg

You know, I have never really been into white milk but let me tell you...........

I do remember seeing her in WWE when I was younger, never knew she was a Ravens cheerleader.