• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Its also so funny to see how stupid these media personalities are. Kyle Brandt was gassing up Zay Flowers the whole predraft process, was basically sucking his dick when he came on their show. Then today he says Zay Flowers, that's a BC WR which no one has seen in years no one even knows if he can play.

I am not saying anyone should assert any rookie is going to be good, but like its just so funny how easily people will change their tune on things to fit some particular narrative.

Also lol
Stupidest argument you can come up with…

Scout the player not the helmet

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Also lol
Stupidest argument you can come up with…

Scout the player not the helmet
And this one’s particularly stupid to me because I get it if you’re a little bit reluctant drafting a position from a school notorious for busts at a certain position group, like ole miss WRs from the mid 2010s always made me weary, but BC doesn’t even have a reputation in regards to their nfl prospects, there’s no baseline to even draw that criticism

Pierce looked dominant in that first game of the year
For me the jury is still out on Pierce. I mean he’s only played in 11 games since 2019. My hope is that between he and Matubuiki they can be effective in stopping the run and add some middle pressure on passing downs, but we’ll see.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn check the guest list. Hell of a line up

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Can't believe the media is ignoring Jackson Mahomes' arrest for assault. Pat McAfee isn't talking about it, I don't see sports media talking about it, no NFL media.

Gotta protect Patrick Mahomes' image since he's the new golden boy with Brady finally retired.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Can't believe the media is ignoring Jackson Mahomes' arrest for assault. Pat McAfee isn't talking about it, I don't see sports media talking about it, no NFL media.

Gotta protect Patrick Mahomes' image since he's the new golden boy with Brady finally retired.

I'm 99% sure Pat wasn't even there. Players shouldn't be responsible for family and friends actions in cases like this.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

Why the hell should anybody be talking about it? Why is its sports or even news? Is his brother a pro athlete?

"A guy arrested for sexual battery". That's the headline. There's only hundreds of arrests for sexual battery occurring today in this country. Maybe even thousands.

Quite frankly if the media was talking about it, then it means the public is talking about it. And that'd be an indictment on them for caring about something as trivial as this.