• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You all would love Burrow as your QB lol

I honestly wonder how many of you would still be calling Lamar a rb if he wasn't on our team... hell, if he didn't get that deal done
Like I said before, like Mayfield, I liked Burrow in college. But he plays for a division rival. As for Lamar, nope. Wouldn't call him a RB at all. Enjoyed watching him in college as well and I never referred to him as one. I keeps that same energy lol.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Need to watch The Dirty Dozen for the 100th time. Great movie.
Yeah great movie. I love the old school spaghetti westerns and I remember Brown starring in a couple. Don't remember the names of the movies but they were very good.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Slowtime of year. Guess we need to get to OTA's. Will Lamar show up? Da da da daaaaahhhh. Lololol he'll be there. My opinion.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Since browns fans like to say “you aren’t an expansion team you just stole our soon-to-be super bowl team” I would like to say that if we followed that rationale then Jim Brown is a raven

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Since browns fans like to say “you aren’t an expansion team you just stole our soon-to-be super bowl team” I would like to say that if we followed that rationale then Jim Brown is a raven
Man you know every Browns fan had to hate seeing us clinching the SB 35 trophy lol and nah Jim Brown is theirs like Johnny U is Baltimore.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Logged into social media yesterday and they had a FIELD DAY with the list of things Jim Brown did to women.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everyone eventually gets cancelled in this crazy world. I imagine they'll find out one day I pissed in the steam behind my HS... oops. ^_^

See I did not know much about Jim Brown to begin with. The little I did was the work he did back in the 60s and 70s with civil rights. So in my book he was cool

This dude had a serious girl problem lmaoooo

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
See I did not know much about Jim Brown to begin with. The little I did was the work he did back in the 60s and 70s with civil rights. So in my book he was cool

This dude had a serious girl problem lmaoooo
Random fact, Brown was also an all American lacrosse player at Syracuse. He was so far ahead of his time with stick skills and the style he played. Led the Orange to three titles