• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I don't follow this individual, but from my understanding, this guy is one of the more popular Ravens twitter accounts. From what people are saying, allegedly he went on IG talking about killing himself. Judging by the amount of "RIP chuck" tweets I kept seeing, that's sad to hear.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
How yall feel about Suggs not letting Ojabo rock 55?
I agree with it... for now. Suggs made 55 iconic and giving it to an unproven player is risky. The only numbers I'd retire here are 75 & 52. Every other number is up for grabs unless that player turns into a once in a lifetime player

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don't follow this individual, but from my understanding, this guy is one of the more popular Ravens twitter accounts. From what people are saying, allegedly he went on IG talking about killing himself. Judging by the amount of "RIP chuck" tweets I kept seeing, that's sad to hear.

Heartbreaking

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Man this is sad as shit

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I get that and that's the smart thing to say. But for whatever reason I feel like Miami is a team of destiny this year.
It’s my understanding Booker Butler is like a Flacco type, turns it on in the playoffs. Boston better win tonight or they’re done

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m still hoping for a Lakers-Celtics finals
Had my Lakers taken game 3 last night I would have hope, but Murray is just on another level like Butler. I think Denver v. Heat could be fun

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The NBA is fucking lame, how you guys watch that shit is beyond me. You need hockey in your lives ASAP

UPennChem

Hall of Famer