• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm not just saying this because we're playing against them in the season opener, but do y'all get the sense that the Texans are gonna be a LOT more competitive this season? Something like the Lions from these past 2 seasons where they'll probably lose a lot of close games?

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not just saying this because we're playing against them in the season opener, but do y'all get the sense that the Texans are gonna be a LOT more competitive this season? Something like the Lions from these past 2 seasons where they'll probably lose a lot of close games?

Wouldn't surprise me with Demeco as their new coach. His players seemed to love him when he was coaching the Niners' defense so I think he'll have his guys fired up for this season

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lions got progressively better in the personnel department over the years. I don't see the personnel upgrades for the Texans being good enough to actually have them compete frequently.

In FA, its a bunch of just "meh". Shaq Mason, Denzel Perryman, Dalton Schultz, added some cheaper guys to the DLine.
In the draft they got Stroud, Anderson and Scruggs, who I think will all be fairly good, but not sure that's enough.

The only caveat I see them improving significantly in W/L record is that they have a pretty easy schedule. They're going to get Colts/Titans twice each, Cardinals, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Bucs. Like they could get to 6-7 wins by just winning within that group. But I think they're going to get trucked often by the higher-quality teams.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The disrespect shown in the Madden trailer to PQ... with Josh Allen running over PQ for a TD, juking another player of ours.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

I’m so weak

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
People are crazy.

Just had a client in my office that is referring to himself as Ghost, hiding his eyes and face, and then telling me someone in his family married into the Capone family.

Also, the Illuminati is after him and proceeded to show me a chart on his phone

"this mean anything to you?"

me - no

"good"

Cadillac baby lmao

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Has anyone done the stadium tour at The Bank? Since doing the Raiders Stadium tour in Vegas, I'm now curious which other teams offer this and now want to tour each NFL stadium. Saw on our website the Ravens do stadium tours and was wondering what that was like?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone interested in starting up fantasy again this year? I’ll be the commissioner if no on else wants it. I’d also like to do a $5 entry fee. 2nd place gets their money back, winner takes the rest. Thoughts?

JAAM

Hall of Famer