• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yes ,let’s go boys. We’re officially at 3. If we get to 8 I’ll set up the Venmo account
Can’t join in, I’m already in a couple of Fanduel friends leagues and have a hard time finding time to keep up with those. If you haven’t played in a Fanduel or Draftkings friends league I highly suggest you consider it. Drafting a new team each week, working with a salary cap is tons more fun than regular FF.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Its crazy. This kid would not be who I'd think would die naked with a needle close. Fucking nuts.
Addiction doesn’t spare people based on economic status, neither does mental illness. It can happen to anyone and anyones kids. It’s a force of nature. Drugs have had a massive impact on my life and I’ve seen some incredible people remain incredible people through their addiction before succumbing to it.

I’m sorry I know nobody asked for a sermon on this and I wasn’t coming at you at all. i just get sensitive about this topic

Addiction doesn’t spare people based on economic status, neither does mental illness. It can happen to anyone and anyones kids. It’s a force of nature. Drugs have had a massive impact on my life and I’ve seen some incredible people remain incredible people through their addiction before succumbing to it.

I’m sorry I know nobody asked for a sermon on this and I wasn’t coming at you at all. i just get sensitive about this topic
Addiction and/or mental health issues do not discriminate.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Well said Joey and you're not the only one to have seen it believe me. Thing is drugs are not the only thing that causes addiction that can lead to death. It's just so much

My condolences to the Lewis family.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well said Joey and you're not the only one to have seen it believe me. Thing is drugs are not the only thing that causes addiction that can lead to death. It's just so much

My condolences to the Lewis family.
For me, it’s just knowing how badly people are hurting to live this life. There’s a small part of every addict that doesn’t care if they don’t wake up from their next high, because it’s the end of their pain and struggle, and to know that people are living with this every day pains me.