• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dolphins season in trouble

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Boy is Mahomes getting the Lamar treatment from years past with poor receivers. The Chiefs are easily beatable .

It goes to show you that Lamar is damn near as good as Mahomes.
All it takes is for the receivers to bring their heads and hands all in the same week and they’re the same old chiefs with a better defense. Don’t sleep on them.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
If the chiefs lose one more game I feel pretty confident in one seed. However I’d rather be healthy and the two seed, people say they aren’t worried about the bye giving us issues but I am. I want us staying hot espically coming off a crazy end of the year. We literally just played a little sloppy off the bye week.
I can’t speak for most of the team but Lamar specifically always needs to knock off rust when he’s not getting constant reps

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don't think so. While it's still fuck Logan Wilson, I just don't know how else he was supposed to tackle Andrews but that's just me.
For me, there’s wrapping the hips and dropping, then there’s swinging into the players legs while you do it, one is a step further that makes it significantly more dangerous that I think could be flaggable

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don’t think the renovations look neat at all espicslly with how absurd the budget is. Sky decks don’t look nice in Baltimore this isn’t Miami. I thought we were getting bars outside the stadium
These are likely gonna be year round sky decks with climate control, it’s 2023. and I work in high rise buildings downtown all the time and sky decks are fine in Baltimore, probably a quarter of renovated homes in south baltimore have sky decks built on the roof and they’re super popular. And they’re building new bars all over the stadium, so I’m Not sure what you’re getting at here.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
These are likely gonna be year round sky decks with climate control, it’s 2023. and I work in high rise buildings downtown all the time and sky decks are fine in Baltimore, probably a quarter of renovated homes in south baltimore have sky decks built on the roof and they’re super popular. And they’re building new bars all over the stadium, so I’m Not sure what you’re getting at here.
I actually just watched the YouTube video and my post is completely wrong, I had only seen the instagram post earlier and it looks stupid where the video actually explained. the updates are awesome and so are the beer halls, thats what I wanted lol. I was under the impression the sky decks were box only type thing, the new public areas are actually awesome

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dam billicheck
Seeing reports that Robert Kraft has made his mind up on his future, might be time to start a new. When Brady left, it was the perfect time to start over from scratch with a new QB and Head Coach. Curious if Bill would want to be our DC if Macdonald leaves lol. Bill would probably take a year off, then come back and somehow coach the Giants and somehow because the NFL works the way it does, would win a Super Bowl with the Giants as Head Coach after getting beat by them twice in the Super Bowl before.

I don't know, would be tough. Apparently they've done so in some rugby leagues, not by trying to officiate it during the game, but with after the match penalties.
They do it in rugby league in game. Every year there is some new tackle banned, they will run out of tackles to ban soon lol

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Seeing reports that Robert Kraft has made his mind up on his future, might be time to start a new. When Brady left, it was the perfect time to start over from scratch with a new QB and Head Coach. Curious if Bill would want to be our DC if Macdonald leaves lol. Bill would probably take a year off, then come back and somehow coach the Giants and somehow because the NFL works the way it does, would win a Super Bowl with the Giants as Head Coach after getting beat by them twice in the Super Bowl before.
Bill would rather go to Bama as a DC.