• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Low hanging fruit but I’ve had the displeasure of having to listen to Adrian from Pittsburgh on nfl radio twice the last two months randomly in my car. Anyone else know this absolute trash? He’s just a dumbass fan that calls in with absurdly bias takes and for some reason the hosts get a kick out of it, seems to have the wrong opinion on everything.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I actually just watched the YouTube video and my post is completely wrong, I had only seen the instagram post earlier and it looks stupid where the video actually explained. the updates are awesome and so are the beer halls, thats what I wanted lol. I was under the impression the sky decks were box only type thing, the new public areas are actually awesome
I was reading your comment and was like he must have missed the beer hall. Well, I don’t see Mike brown renovating his stadium to make those games I go to as cool as this is looking

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
1702433755460.png

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I feel like niners run a similar offense to what rams did to us on sunday except niners have much better athletes.. either way, its gonna be a tough game……. When we play them in the SB

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea I saw it on rsr and just posted it here, the user that posted it was annoyed that you only hear about poor Mahoeks and his WRs letting him down. It does seem high besides the Colts and Steelers game there haven’t been too many bad drops

Doesnt seem like we drop alot of passes but i guess we do

I don't believe this stat - there is no fucking way Purdy has thrown >10 yards more than 100 times, unless they are including YAC.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If the chiefs lose one more game I feel pretty confident in one seed. However I’d rather be healthy and the two seed, people say they aren’t worried about the bye giving us issues but I am. I want us staying hot espically coming off a crazy end of the year. We literally just played a little sloppy off the bye week.
I can’t speak for most of the team but Lamar specifically always needs to knock off rust when he’s not getting constant reps
I believe weather had a bit to do with this week, but we have generally done really well off the bye week.