• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_3493.jpeg
Bucs dominating the Jags today. JAX has fallen off a cliff

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I s
I would have to research it (but I’m too lazy), but this could be the best 3 game stretch of his career. The dude is playing some inspired football right now.
I saw on Browns Reddit it’s his first ever 3 straight 300 yard games. He has been throwing a lot of INTs tho, granted today they were a bit unfair

I s

I saw on Browns Reddit it’s his first ever 3 straight 300 yard games. He has been throwing a lot of INTs tho, granted today they were a bit unfair
Amari Cooper set an all time Browns record with 265 yards.

Yeah Flacco is throwing some pics, but when you put the ball in the air as much as they have that’s gonna happen.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why have we been so bad against the run lately?

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I would have to research it (but I’m too lazy), but this could be the best 3 game stretch of his career. The dude is playing some inspired football right now.
And all of this would merely be an irrelevant team playing well if we had managed one first down against the Brownies and closed them out as you'd expect a good team to do... ugh. So hard seeing good ole Joe playing good ball for the clowns.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
You on the ship?
I was for a little while. Pretty cool view from there. Got lucky with a suite that a friend gave us tickets for

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe Flacco and James Proche are about to save the Browns and win a Super Bowl