• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Steelers are gonna be an issue in a couple weeks

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don't think so @JAAM. We will win our next two games and rest our starters from the 2nd quarter on. Tyler Huntley and Josh will beat them by over 2 TDs. Guaranteed. Today was a total anomaly.
Love this. Let’s get it!

JAAM

Hall of Famer

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals are absolute trash, Zac Taylor is such a piece of fucking shit, thanks for giving the Steelers new life

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Why are people saying the Ravens barely survived the Rams as a negative towards Baltimore. Have they not seen what a healthy Rams team can do? I’d argue they are playing like the 2nd best team in the NFC. If the Rams played the Eagles at any point in the playoffs, you think the Eagles 32nd ranked passing defense will stop Kupp, Puka, and company?

The Rams are a force and I can see them going to the NFC championship. You survive a stumbling Eagles game or have Dak make a mistake or two and then you’re right there.
As long as the rams have a qb, mcvay, and Aaron Donald, they’re gonna be competitive, and all it takes is a hot day from stafford and one of his targets and you might be losing that day, that goes for any team. What you have on paper means nothing when stafford throws an indefensible pass and Aaron Donald decides he’s gonna take over in the fourth quarter, and Jesus Christ I feel like we see that exact scenario so often from that team.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
As long as the rams have a qb, mcvay, and Aaron Donald, they’re gonna be competitive, and all it takes is a hot day from stafford and one of his targets and you might be losing that day, that goes for any team. What you have on paper means nothing when stafford throws an indefensible pass and Aaron Donald decides he’s gonna take over in the fourth quarter, and Jesus Christ I feel like we see that exact scenario so often from that team.
The fact that we were still able to win that game is remarkable because that's the type of game we would lose more times than not. I was fucking baffled that they didn't run the ball ONCE in the red zone on their first drive after cooking us between the 20s.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Stafford has just been so good at throwing his receivers open. Always been one of the best anticipation throwers in the game. McVay's an offensive genius and I don't need to say anything about Donald.