• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
IF we get the one seed (not at all a guarantee) seems overwhelmingly likely that we will be playing Miami or Buffalo as our first playoff game. Which really kinda sucks lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all at PF.

CE9B8818-8259-4A72-BAE6-D8A1337769CB.JPEG

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I wish the nfl was more competitive as far as shit talking. Like how we just beat the shit out of the niners, steelers players should come out and say “ that shit dont work on us”.. i guess its harder now with social media and fans being so soft and sensitive. Thinking everything is considered “ being cocky”..

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Here's what I love about our team, I just posted this comment on Bobby Baltimore's YouTube channel but it's always funny how there is some unbeatable team in the NFL that nobody else can beat or get blown out by. Then that team plays us and we end up exposing said team who was deemed unbeatable.

- Remember the "historic" Patriots defense that just beat up on bad offenses? Came to Baltimore, we put up 37 points on said historic defense.

- Steelers were undefeated in 2020 and while we didn't beat them, Chase Young said watching film of our game against Pittsburgh exposed them and allowed Washington to end Pittsburgh's undefeated season.

- 2007 was bad but guess who was the only team in the regular season to go toe to toe with the Patriots that year? The Ravens. Fell a yard or two short on that hail mary from winning.

- The 49ers are the best team in 2023??? They were until the Ravens came a long and punched them in the mouth and they did nothing about it.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
IF we get the one seed (not at all a guarantee) seems overwhelmingly likely that we will be playing Miami or Buffalo as our first playoff game. Which really kinda sucks lol

Depending on how it all shakes out. Assuming the Dolphins/Bills are the 2 seed and they beat whoever is the 7th seed. Then at that point, the one seed plays the highest remaining and the two seed plays the lowest remaining. It all depends on how the seeding sorts itself out, I'm just imagining a Championship Weekend where in the AFC it's Ravens vs Joe Flacco(Browns) and in the NFC it's Lions vs Matthew Stafford(Rams) and it's very realistic looking all four teams. It can happen.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Depending on how it all shakes out. Assuming the Dolphins/Bills are the 2 seed and they beat whoever is the 7th seed. Then at that point, the one seed plays the highest remaining and the two seed plays the lowest remaining. It all depends on how the seeding sorts itself out, I'm just imagining a Championship Weekend where in the AFC it's Ravens vs Joe Flacco(Browns) and in the NFC it's Lions vs Matthew Stafford(Rams) and it's very realistic looking all four teams. It can happen.
The #1 seed plays the lowest remaining seed in the divisional round.