• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fournette suspended for this weeks game. Man, the Jags are absolutely imploding. A team whose bluster was once swag, now it all sounds like a bunch of hot air.

I was hoping these guys could muster a game at home against Indy as we really need them to pull an upset, but they are in such disarray it is hard to see that happening.
On the plus side, I’ll get to start TJ Yeldon on my fantasy team

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I’m starting to believe that Harbaugh, whether we get to the playoffs or not, will keep his job with one caveat. He will need to replace Marty Mornhinweg. Now if we do end up doing this, who are th OCs you would end up replacing Marty with. Let’s not talk about Kubiak, because a zone blocking scheme would not fit Orlando Brown, Jr. One option is in house and would keep continuity and that is Greg Roman, but I’m not sure that is what we need.

Thoughts?
I don't think Harbaugh has it in him to do replace him. I surely would like Roman, but I'd be more than okay with a QB coach or whatever from college.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Fournette suspended for this weeks game. Man, the Jags are absolutely imploding. A team whose bluster was once swag, now it all sounds like a bunch of hot air.

I was hoping these guys could muster a game at home against Indy as we really need them to pull an upset, but they are in such disarray it is hard to see that happening.
*Ramsey talks shit about every QB in the NFL*
*Easily has the worst starting QB in the league*

On the plus side, I’ll get to start TJ Yeldon on my fantasy team
Yeah ... but I'm a Fournette owner. Actually I'm cool ... thankfully this is the last week of the regular season and I cannot change my seed, so I don't care. It will give me a chance to play Gus just for fun!

Yeah ... but I'm a Fournette owner. Actually I'm cool ... thankfully this is the last week of the regular season and I cannot change my seed, so I don't care. It will give me a chance to play Gus just for fun!

I hate football in general this year. My fantasy football team blows too.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I had Gus and Lamar in the team last week. Benched Matty Ice, turned out a win for me: Lamar 19.5 vs Ryan 19.0!!