• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I prefer watching 2-3 full games and see the player in that context, rather than somebody else breaking the tape for me. Obviously, you can't get too technical about the player that way but you learn quite a few other important things about him.
Well I only have so much time, but yeah.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
As long as the upgrades they make are worthwhile, I’m ok with the price.
I'm not sure I'm ready to commit $2 to this. I only watched their videos casually when I had some free time.

I'll give it a chance, though.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm not sure I'm ready to commit $2 to this. I only watched their videos casually when I had some free time.

I'll give it a chance, though.
I use a lot during the offseason while playing the Forum mock on this site (previously Br)

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I will say. $2 a month isnt bad. But they should have upgrades. Still wont stop me from watching tape lol. It just sucks that they really are the only ones who make videos like this for the public. Unless your willing to pay the NFL for that kind of footage lol

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I use a lot during the offseason while playing the Forum mock on this site (previously Br)
Is the Forum mock after the season ends? I might be interested in playing, since we didn't do the Draft a Franchise.