• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ray Lewis is my main man from the standpoint of being one of the greatest MLB to ever play the game and by his playing the game with such TREMENDOUS enthusiasm and passion! I see no one on our roster like that now! However, ED REED was THE PHENOM! And, it is not even close to me!

I use to absolutely LOVE "knowing" that Ed was about to make a play. You could feel it! You could sense it! Hell! You could taste it! And I also LOVED how he was ALWAYS trying to take a INT back to the house to make something happen for his team. His pitches scared the hell out of me at times but hey....that was ED REED!

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eric Ebron is available, Bryant does not want to be a Steeler....

If I am the Steelers I would consider this, especially with JuJu playing the way he is

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Yep that’s absolutely true - we only have 1 win when losing the toss (and receiving first)

What’s funny is that we won the toss 2 weeks in a row to start the season but then didn’t again until this week
Which win was that?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I was telling this stat to my buddies and they laughed. If the Ravens don't score first they basically lose lol.

what's crazy is we only seem to win when we get the ball 2nd but still have not won a single game from behind even after 1 drive

did you mention that also there has been one whole lead change in all of our 8 games so far

literally we have to win the toss, defer but get a defensive stop on the first drive in order to have a chance

Sooky

Pro Bowler
what's crazy is we only seem to win when we get the ball 2nd but still have not won a single game from behind even after 1 drive

did you mention that also there has been one whole lead change in all of our 8 games so far

literally we have to win the toss, defer but get a defensive stop on the first drive in order to have a chance
I feel like a strong defensive stop gives our offense confidence at the beginning of the game lol

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
um but arent they hosted on youtube? a free streaming service...
Ya i was wondering about that. But the websiste wont let you watch the videos now.

I think they changed the video service too cause i go on my phone and you used to be able to hit the youtube tab on the video and itd take you to youtube but thats not there anymore since they changed up the format on their website. So im not sure if any of the new videos will get posted.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Ya i was wondering about that. But the websiste wont let you watch the videos now.

I think they changed the video service too cause i go on my phone and you used to be able to hit the youtube tab on the video and itd take you to youtube but thats not there anymore since they changed up the format on their website. So im not sure if any of the new videos will get posted.

yeah they've pulled all the videos off youtube too
pretty sure that as soon as they monetize arent they then going to be guilty of copyright infringement for the ncaa surely?