• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
idk it might take him that long to start stitching - also when he got the jersey changes what number it was too... changes who he can change it too - tbf i think the other option (if i remember correctly) is weddle so it aint that bad
That's true, I forgot he changed the number for last season

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Is the Forum mock after the season ends? I might be interested in playing, since we didn't do the Draft a Franchise.
We would love to have you participate. It will be in the fantasy section of the boards and the signup will begin the week after the super bowl. We will need as many people as possible to get to the 32, since we did lose some participants. Also, there are rumors that rmw10 will come back for the Forum mock, as I have been staying in contact with him from time to time.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
We would love to have you participate. It will be in the fantasy section of the boards and the signup will begin the week after the super bowl. We will need as many people as possible to get to the 32, since we did lose some participants. Also, there are rumors that rmw10 will come back for the Forum mock, as I have been staying in contact with him from time to time.
That's cool, I miss rmw10. Maybe we can get Andrew to come back too?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh would challenge a 3 yard difference on a punt return between the 20 and 25, with 1 timeout and 1 challenge left, down 2 with 3 minutes left in the game... in week 17 vs the bengals to decide the 6th seed...