• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That’s why they play the full 60 minutes. I think PIT got cocky and lost because of it.

It sure does and imagine where we would be if we won that PIT game or PIT lost to CLE instead of a tie. Ugh. Still better than if they beat CLE though so I’ll take it. I think PIT could realistically lose to OAK so they could go 1-3 and lose the division. Oakland typically gives them problems especially in Oakland and Oakland almost beat KC. If PIT loses to OAK I think they’re done.
Steelers fans are PISSED with Tomlin being outcoached. Good lord can we relate with that one.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Comparison of the Steelers final four games vs the Ravens final four games.

Steelers Final 4 Games:

- @ Raiders
- Patriots
- @ Saints
- Bengals

Ravens Final 4 Games:

- @ Chiefs
- Buccaneers
- @ Chargers
- Browns

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor

Steelers Final 4 Games:

- @ Raiders
- Patriots
- @ Saints
- Bengals

Ravens Final 4 Games:

- @ Chiefs
- Buccaneers
- @ Chargers
- Browns
I really think PIT could go 1-3 in those final four. They just lost an emotional Sunday night game at home vs LAC now must go across the country to play OAK at their home. I feel that’s very much overlooked. Then they go home and play NE, against whom they struggle, then NO. This is a very tough stretch for them

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I really think PIT could go 1-3 in those final four. They just lost an emotional Sunday night game at home vs LAC now must go across the country to play OAK at their home. I feel that’s very much overlooked. Then they go home and play NE, against whom they struggle, then NO. This is a very tough stretch for them

Raiders have beaten the Steelers the last three games played in Oakland.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

One way or another if Pitt does not gain a game on Ravens this Sunday, I think they lose division. I still think they might either way but if they don't gain a gamethis week I don't see how they take the division.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Steelers Final 4 Games:

- @ Raiders
- Patriots
- @ Saints
- Bengals

Ravens Final 4 Games:

- @ Chiefs
- Buccaneers
- @ Chargers
- Browns

if we can sneak a win at the chargers (who are not great at home) or this week at the chiefs and handle our business at home then the division should be ours

the steelers might beat the pats or saints but i dont see it particularly and the bengals might want to thwart them too (although i dont hold out any hope of the bengals doing us a favour - they're a dumpster fire)

oh what i would give for a raiders upset lol

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If thats the case then we can go 0-4.. we struggle with chargers, KC is highpowered, browns already beat us.. and bucs beat the panthers who blew us out

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That's been happening for years now (Tomlin being outcoached). His lucky ass can thank Ben and receivers for bailing him out about gazillion times on the last drive..

Tomlin was getting outcoached for the past 4 years while having a generational QB, RB and WR on the roster.
Oh I agree which is something we can relate to. I think Tomlin is massively overrated as a HC. He was once a DBs coach yet his secondary has been garbage for at least 5 seasons. He enables his star players to act like divas. While we get on Harbaugh for his coaching mistakes, at least we don't have the drama that they have every year.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Oh I agree which is something we can relate to. I think Tomlin is massively overrated as a HC. He was once a DBs coach yet his secondary has been garbage for at least 5 seasons. He enables his star players to act like divas. While we get on Harbaugh for his coaching mistakes, at least we don't have the drama that they have every year.
They have drama? I didnt know that.bell situation isnt drama at all.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If Mike McCarthy who could only win one Super Bowl with Rodgers, and for as bad as the Packers have been this season. If even after the fact he was fired after losing to a two win team, is STILL drawing heavy interest among other teams(Browns will pony up the most money unless Mike McCarthy gives John Dorsey a Buddy Discount), you guys really think Harbaugh wouldn't draw as much or even more suitors if we were to fire him?