• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I will still always be a Packer fan but I need to not watch Sunday. It would be better that way and then I'll check the final score later in the day.
You just can’t take it personally. You also have a new coach on the way

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Your right. Rodgers folds in Big games and when trailing by 3 to 7 points in the 4th qtr he rarely wins. Oh well I'm glad I made the decision to not watch anymore Packer games this season. I'll watch the Bucks who are off to a 15-7 start.

Don't be that guy!

I see a lot of my fellow Packer fans doing it the last few Sunday's. They have gone and done other things instead of watching them. On my Facebook many of them sold their tickets for this weeks game. I admit maybe we're spoiled rotten. I don't wanna be that guy but it wrecks your week where it takes till Wednesday to get over the loss.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I see a lot of my fellow Packer fans doing it the last few Sunday's. They have gone and done other things instead of watching them. On my Facebook many of them sold their tickets for this weeks game. I admit maybe we're spoiled rotten. I don't wanna be that guy but it wrecks your week where it takes till Wednesday to get over the loss.

I know all about how a loss can wreck you for a while. BUT that is the great thing about being a real fan. You invest emotionally in your team. When they lose it hurts and depending on the situation, it can be absolutely heartbreaking. That, however, is what makes the wins feel so great. It means more when you experienced the bad times and stuck with team to see them on the other side.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I know all about how a loss can wreck you for a while. BUT that is the great thing about being a real fan. You invest emotionally in your team. When they lose it hurts and depending on the situation, it can be absolutely heartbreaking. That, however, is what makes the wins feel so great. It means more when you experienced the bad times and stuck with team to see them on the other side.

yeah that win vs the steelers with ryan mallett in a nothing matchup left me elated for the rest of the season despite it losing us position in the draft

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Ice Bowl I understand where you’re coming from here. I don’t feel the same way but I can empathize with how you feel. Next year will be a new year and new coaches so as long as you have Rodgers you’ll be good

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
This season has hurt a lot. Now I feel what other fans go through.
Your whole defense is basically out for year.. martinez, perry and wilk.. big pieces of your core. Alexander been playing pretty good despite that you guys lack pass rush. Next yr yall will be back

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I will still always be a Packer fan but I need to not watch Sunday. It would be better that way and then I'll check the final score later in the day.
This has been a tough season for you. No one would blame you, if you need a break. It is understandable.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
In his career, von Miller has been held to .5 sacks against us. I think we’ve played him 4 Times. It’s the lowest against any afc team

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
This seems way out of context since we last played them week three. Interesting stat though.
If we somehow pull the division out of our ass I’d love to get the broncos at the bank again. I’m really weird with stats and it’s just weird considering how many shit tackles we’ve had (until now we are set at tackle)

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Also no one really noticed tony Jefferson being gone huh. I like chuck a lot (not as a starter but a Levine type of like) My biggest knock on tony is I don’t think he scares anyone I’ve never seen him lower the boom