• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Simba

Staff Member
What number do we reckon ingram gets - no way he gets jimmy's 22 jersey lol (unless we cut him which we still might but i hope we dont)

Not even going to lie... I'm one of those jersey number nerds. No open numbers in the 20s so it should be interesting to see the wheeling and dealing that gets done lol

Simba

Staff Member
20 is open and 21 is currently worn by a futures/reserve RB we signed (Tyler Ervin) but 22-29 are all taken by guys who likely make the roster or who are at worst right on the bubble

They aren't giving 20 away, but 21 is taken by Elliott. Pretty sure Ervin is something in the 30s (gameday guide from last season), but they just didn't update it on the site.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
They aren't giving 20 away, but 21 is taken by Elliott. Pretty sure Ervin is something in the 30s (gameday guide from last season), but they just didn't update it on the site.

i know lol - just playing - thomas is the closest we've ever been to reed

and yeah i missed elliott on the i/r roster numbers - wonder why Ervin is also listed at that number...?

yeah - some sort of hunger games is gonna have to happen lol

Simba

Staff Member
i know lol - just playing - thomas is the closest we've ever been to reed

and yeah i missed elliott on the i/r roster numbers

yeah - some sort of hunger games is gonna have to happen lol

I'm here for the Twitter back-and-forth between all of these guys lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
What number do we reckon ingram gets - no way he gets jimmy's 22 jersey lol (unless we cut him which we still might but i hope we dont)

Cut that bum canady. Marlon can go back to rocking his dad’s number 26. Earl gets 29. Mark ingram can rock 32 instead of 22

redrum52

Hall of Famer
You go broke overpaying average talent. Mosley was probably the only player people were upset about losing and Suggs for other reasons. But how many players have we let walk recently that you actually think deserved to get paid by us?

Only one for me was Osemele.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
didnt he once say he wouldnt play for the jets for 100m
Ya im honestly kinda relieved we didnt give him an offer. Hes a headache and his patient running style really doesnt fit with what were trying to do. Ingram does however and he comes much cheaper. Kinda reminds me of when we had Mcgahee and then Rice developed behind him