• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Steve Smith on NFL Network talking about Jason Witten: "I'm actually good on TV so I'll just stay here."
and it's so true. The best part about Witten going back to the Cowboys is that we won't be forced to listen to Witten on MNF anymore. Hopefully he doesn't get another shot.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
and it's so true. The best part about Witten going back to the Cowboys is that we won't be forced to listen to Witten on MNF anymore. Hopefully he doesn't get another shot.

in a roundabout way i think this is jerrah doing him a favour - he's bringing him into the fold and then maybe the plan is they use this year basically as a build towards him moving onto the coaching staff a bit like they did with jason garrett

they've given him a reasonable excuse to change career path and allowing him to save face and not be fired by MNF

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
in a roundabout way i think this is jerrah doing him a favour - he's bringing him into the fold and then maybe the plan is they use this year basically as a build towards him moving onto the coaching staff a bit like they did with jason garrett

they've given him a reasonable excuse to change career path and allowing him to save face and not be fired by MNF
that's one way to think about it. Will be interesting to see how this plays out in the end.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Steve Smith on NFL Network talking about Jason Witten: "I'm actually good on TV so I'll just stay here."
I love Steve Smith but man... why is he ALWAYS such a dick lmao. These Cali dudes in the nfl are a different breed, Smith sr, d-Jax, Lynch, Peters, these dudes are all assholes lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I mean isn't that part of the charm.
It really is though... Steve Smith just grabbing a Steelers db by the collar and giving him a 10 second death glare just because he had the audacity to touch him between the whistles... it’s great, but damn man lmao...

And marshawn Lynch and his affinity for “runnin thru a muhhfuckas face” is just gold.

But why do they all got this big ass chip on their shoulders lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yeah i saw the rapsheet beef and was just dumbstruck about the lack of self-awareness *** has
I just can't believe he still thought Jacoby Brissett was still with the Patriots. Then again I can believe. I've been following him for over a decade due to his time as a Skins 'Outsider'

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I just can't believe he still thought Jacoby Brissett was still with the Patriots. Then again I can believe. I've been following him for over a decade due to his time as a Skins 'Outsider'
He and Stephen A Smith need a TV show together.
That would be comedy gold. Charley Casserly as a frequent special guest

rossihunter2

Staff Member
53827123_2177619365592689_3616258546498273280_o.jpg

abysmal