• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m really curious to see if reed will do a respect type thing and let Thomas wear his jersey

Just saw that earl Thomas wore 12 in college during his Texas day. Flip the numbers around and rock 21.
Deshon Elliot currently got that number. But he’s from Texas too. Got to pay respect to the legends and give it up

redrum52

Hall of Famer
And the Oscar goes to...

Antonio Brown for best male performance.

That man got a new deal and all that crazy shit went out the window like he had beat trial.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/03/13/cleveland-browns-afc-north-frontrunners-steelers-ravens

Good article here. Especially pretaining to how we should be able to handle a massive blow to our front 7. Makes a ton of sense. Besides weve had talent grooming in our front 7 for the past few years and we still have plenty of time to add players.
Yeah, that was a good read. I was panicking much more before we signed Earl Thomas, I thoroughly believe that this team goes nowhere without an elite secondary and we definitely just upgraded what was already probably the leagues best.

With Earl Thomas this secondary should see a personality shift, it gives so much more wiggle room with guys like Jefferson and tavon who have both been great blitzers and downhill tacklers on screens and short routes. We just didn’t have nearly the flexibility we could’ve had with those unique weapons because weddle lacked the range.