• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Quote from John Eisenberg's article yesterday.

@Lost_In_Translation
Not surprised.
Not gonna melt down over it. Just gonna say this. Anyone who thinks Skura is serviceable is beyond wrong, and it’s a matter of fact. I’ve been right about the oline for six years, if Skura starts we won’t be able to run the ball.

That’s all. I’ve been thinking about it. I may be an arrogant SOB, at least I can admit that I’m wrong...... I’ve never been wrong about the oline.

Call me in five months when Skura sucks ass so I can say I told you so

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Gingers tend to always look chunkier than they really are unless they’re totally ripped lol, Not too freaked out about that.

However... Tim Williams looks REALLY small, he had twizzler arms in those pics, that’s basically the worst sign we could’ve gotten and if he hasn’t bulked up by TC he’s probably not gonna make cuts, considering the rumors that he returned from his injury like severely underweight and that’s why he was a scratch for the whole years

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Gingers tend to always look chunkier than they really are unless they’re totally ripped lol, Not too freaked out about that.

However... Tim Williams looks REALLY small, he had twizzler arms in those pics, that’s basically the worst sign we could’ve gotten and if he hasn’t bulked up by TC he’s probably not gonna make cuts, considering the rumors that he returned from his injury like severely underweight and that’s why he was a scratch for the whole years
where is everyone getting pictures

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Max Williams and Ryan Jensen always looked terribly fat in pictures. The ginger thing is true for some reason, maybe just being super pale does that

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I mean maybe slimming down is good for Tim. He seemed to be a bit big last ysar.
He was big rookie year, he trimmed down and looked right last year. He’s already undersized by nature so for him to look that small is definitely not good. He played around the upper 230s in college right? If he’s not right around 250 he’s gonna be in trouble and he looked far from 250 with those noodle arms