• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I just realized... Everyone is worried about our pass rush, but the truth is they've been hit or since 14 anyway. A lot less worried about it than I was originally and just hope Tim gets it together this season. Truly think he can become a game wrecker.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Earl Thomas becoming a raven must have made him the target of every nfl hater. The greatest safety of this generation who had 3 picks and 5PDs in 4 games last year is washed up according to most fans. Where do football fans get this shit from?
From other paid shit heads that get paid by shitty channels....

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like the potential of our pass rush in rotation.
Does Ray have any experience/aptitude dropping into zone?
Which four would you most wish to see getting after the quarterback...with a nine point lead in the fourth?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Which four would you most wish to see getting after the quarterback...with a nine point lead in the fourth?
Judon, Timmy, Henry, McPhee/ferguson on the stunt

Or, if ferguson proves to be adept at rushing inside, replace Henry with ferguson and line ferguson and McPhee up at standup DT

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Judon, Timmy, Henry, McPhee/ferguson on the stunt

Or, if ferguson proves to be adept at rushing inside, replace Henry with ferguson and line ferguson and McPhee up at standup DT
Judon is as good at stunting as anyone I've seen. I like the idea of Tim and Ray off edge with their hair aflame and the game on the line. If Ray can drop that is frightening.
Tim - Mcphee- Pierce or Henry -Ferguson - Ray (Judon) LT to RT

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Judon - Mcphee - Wormley/Pierce/Henry - Timmy

i lean towards pierce or wormley at that spot because of their ability to draw and take on double teams but henry was probably our best pass rushing DL when he was healthy so it's a bit of a wash

in all honesty it'd be cool to see an all LB look when we go into the dime like we did a few times last year

Judon - Mcphee - Wormley/Pierce/Henry - Timmy

i lean towards pierce or wormley at that spot because of their ability to draw and take on double teams but henry was probably our best pass rushing DL when he was healthy so it's a bit of a wash

in all honesty it'd be cool to see an all LB look when we go into the dime like we did a few times last year

Top of the morning to ya Rossi!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I know micheal pierce is very good but isnt he the same as bwill once was? Are gonna give out another 50+ million contract to a run stopper? Is it worth it?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I know micheal pierce is very good but isnt he the same as bwill once was? Are gonna give out another 50+ million contract to a run stopper? Is it worth it?
No sir! B-Will has NEVER offered the pass-rushing abilities that Pierce has shown. Of course, B-Will is a damn good run stopper, but when you have someone like Pierce who can also generate interior pressure, you're definitely gonna have to fork out some of that cash money.