• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
And you are much appreciated by this board. I see RSR people always trying to recruit you in your YT break downs. Tell em to go to hell... Or join which is a somewhat worse fate.
There is definitely no shortage of clever and knowledgeable folks there. Sounds corny but this is home. ( you know, where everyone knows you're a bit of a wanker but likes you anyway)
Thanks for the kind words @redrum52

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Boykins got 84 catch in madden.. im a madden player and thats one of the best ive ever seen for a rookie wr. For sure for a non 1st rnder.. i watched a few of his games and was really satisfied but is he really that good at catching? Ive seen him catch almost every ball with his hands but dam

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Boykins got 84 catch in madden.. im a madden player and thats one of the best ive ever seen for a rookie wr. For sure for a non 1st rnder.. i watched a few of his games and was really satisfied but is he really that good at catching? Ive seen him catch almost every ball with his hands but dam
let's put it this way. He's better than Crabtree

Tank

Hall of Famer
8991A64B-8939-4DC3-BD55-B2F48CF87736.jpeg
Which..........may be a low bar if we're being honest.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Whoa pump your breaks a bit...we should be so lucky if Boykin has a career on par with Crabs.
at this point, we are just talking about hands and he better have better hands than Crabtree had the last year with us and the last couple with the Raiders.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ryan Mallett and Matt Elam are trying to revive their careers. They are trying out for the XFL.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mallett will dominate a lower league. I think most NFL backups would.

Let us not forget that Mallett completed the sweep against the Steelers during our injury-riddled 2015 season. He was mostly garbage, but that win alone made up for it since we weren't doing anything that year otherwise. lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Let us not forget that Mallett completed the sweep against the Steelers during our injury-riddled 2015 season. He was mostly garbage, but that win alone made up for it since we weren't doing anything that year otherwise. lol

it also meant we ended up with our franchise left tackle in stead of jalen ramsey so im doubly happy about it