• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m on FB again god dammit.

8379107B-B21A-4FB9-A887-06903610350D.jpeg

EVEEEERYBODY is laughing at the notion that this is even a question.

Do people really hate ray that much? Or is Bo that overrated? I’m in this bitch DEEP ready to argue. And I love how half the dickriders in there are my age or younger and were literally still in their dads nutsacks when bo retired smh

Tank

Hall of Famer

View attachment 2166

Do people really hate ray that much? Or is Bo that overrated? I’m in this [profanity deleted] DEEP ready to argue. And I love how half the dickriders in there are my age or younger and were literally still in their dads nutsacks when bo retired smh
Totally random and unrelated to this.......I remember years ago Bo Brooks sold t shirts with the caption
“BO KNOWS CRABS”.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

View attachment 2166

Do people really hate ray that much? Or is Bo that overrated? I’m in this [profanity deleted] DEEP ready to argue. And I love how half the dickriders in there are my age or younger and were literally still in their dads nutsacks when bo retired smh
So what you're saying is that you're with the shits and you want all of the smoke?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
On a completely unrelated note, have you watched Power already?
Yes, and I was really hoping that
ghost pulled a fast one and faked his death, so now I’m sad, I feel like ghost is the first main character of a crime drama that should’ve survived, it fit his character to get what he wanted. But I’m glad they had tommy like internally repent with ghost and get to at least say bye to him. I hated what they were doing with tommy but that one thing makes it all right. Tommy is the realest mf since Chibbs from sons

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

View attachment 2166

i saw bo play and was watching the game where he was injured and he was not overrated at all.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
no way, jose
That’s my point lol, it’s like 99% certainty from the entire comment section that ray stands no chance to make the stop, if people think bo Jackson was some literal unstoppable force that even the greatest tackler of all time couldn’t stop, then he is by definition overrated lol.

if this situation played out 10 times, with ray meeting bo at the 2, I’m taking ray to win over half of them. At his prime ray was playing at 6’1” 260+ and could run down the field with WRs and was also the most aggressive and fundamentally sound tackler we may have ever seen, ray would run his fucking pockets lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is actually much easier than the onside kick before the rule changes. I'm against this rule if it's 4th and 15. Should be more difficult than that. Hell if Deen Peas is the coordinator, you'll rarely stop it.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is actually much easier than the onside kick before the rule changes. I'm against this rule if it's 4th and 15. Should be more difficult than that. Hell if Deen Peas is the coordinator, you'll rarely stop it.

I think if they made it a 4th and 20 then it would be pretty reasonable. Probably still easier to convert than an onsides kick, but still hard and risky enough to not be abused by teams.