• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Man This city already love brady and they have no idea what he is gonna bring to the table.. if makes offs, id be surprised if he ever has to pay rent again long as he lives here lol
Shit, if he wins them a Super Bowl, they're building a statue for him on the spot, retire #12, the whole nine yards...

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guilty pleasure: I like to go onto the Texans and lions reddit page since free agency begun to remind myself how great / lucky I have it being a ravens fan. Those Kyler Boller days are a distant memory fellas. Blessed!

/random

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Man maybe I'm just wrong, because I feel like everyone is going to just instantly disagree with me, but I've been following the draft for only a few years now since 2013, so I'm not going to speak to anything before then. However, I bring this up to say when you watch tape of Ceedee Lamb from his time with Baker, Kyle, and Jalen and put it all together, he just seriously seems like the most surefire WR prospect I've ever watched. Now the last person I said that about was Sami Watkins, so I was definitely wring there, but man is Lamb good.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Man maybe I'm just wrong, because I feel like everyone is going to just instantly disagree with me, but I've been following the draft for only a few years now since 2013, so I'm not going to speak to anything before then. However, I bring this up to say when you watch tape of Ceedee Lamb from his time with Baker, Kyle, and Jalen and put it all together, he just seriously seems like the most surefire WR prospect I've ever watched. Now the last person I said that about was Sami Watkins, so I was definitely wring there, but man is Lamb good.

he's certainly up there - i think he's clearly the top WR prospect in this class too - i think he's the 6th best player in the draft

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
he's certainly up there - i think he's clearly the top WR prospect in this class too - i think he's the 6th best player in the draft
I don't think that is so clear. I believe Jeudy and Lamb are the top options and each has is better than the other at certain aspects of their game.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I agree that he is the best WR in the draft.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
ROLL TIDE!!

I don't know....

pmsdz2l8buu21.jpg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wonder how much Everson Griffen is asking for. Imagine that. Both purple teams acquiring a defensive player from the other team.
I’ve always been a huge fan of griffen and if we aren’t at least kicking tires then we’re dumb. I’m not a fan of backloading but this is one I think we really should consider if his asking price is reasonable. Judon and griffen with our DL would give our SB chances a huge kick in the ass, the weakness of edge rush would be beyond respectable at that point