• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
EVpfUliX0AEKfoE

got to be house 3 right?
House 6 has gotta be up there

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
was thinking about 4 for similar reasons - but get EDC and Weddle's brains to pick about all sorts of things and then big baby to spice it up a little - just dont think you'd get much from yanda or jamal lewis lol
I could also watch the Batchelorette with Pitta.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
https://steelersdepot.com/2020/04/chris-wormleys-preference-is-definitely-to-play-a-3-4-defense/

i know its a steelers site but i find this article interesting - specifically the stuff about how Wormley thinks his preferred position is almost dying out (3-4 DE) and that the Ravens didnt play much of it until the end of the 2019 season

probably partly why EDC decided to get rid of him so early - not really a defensive fit anymore... the offseason additions we've made are definitely stylistically aimed at a different kind of defensive playstyle along the DL

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/04/chris-wormleys-preference-is-definitely-to-play-a-3-4-defense/

i know its a steelers site but i find this article interesting - specifically the stuff about how Wormley thinks his preferred position is almost dying out (3-4 DE) and that the Ravens didnt play much of it until the end of the 2019 season

probably partly why EDC decided to get rid of him so early - not really a defensive fit anymore... the offseason additions we've made are definitely stylistically aimed at a different kind of defensive playstyle along the DL

We play a lot of dime packages with 1 or 2 DLinemen

JO_75

Hall of Famer
EVpfUliX0AEKfoE

got to be house 3 right?

I'm picking 6 just so I can pick the brain of Ozzie when it comes to scouting. I might walk over to house 1 to get some McDonalds from Joe, and then end the night at 4 eating Ice Cream with Weddle and discussing how awesome 5th round picks are with Eric.

Reactions: cdp

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm picking 6 just so I can pick the brain of Ozzie when it comes to scouting. I might walk over to house 1 to get some McDonalds from Joe, and then end the night at 4 eating Ice Cream with Weddle and discussing how awesome 5th round picks are with Eric.
there really were too many good houses to choose just one.