• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Inqui

Pro Bowler
93418523_3268180219895310_3672279986783387648_o.jpg

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
My attempt at a mock draft using PFF's simulator... I would be very happy with this but it's never going to happen!
Totally forgot about our ILB need but hey we just got that dude from the Packers and there are always going to be releases...
Unknown.png

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
My attempt at a mock draft using PFF's simulator... I would be very happy with this but it's never going to happen!
Totally forgot about our ILB need but hey we just got that dude from the Packers and there are always going to be releases...
View attachment 2284

Seeing T and Ravens anywhere in the draft is just weird to me. They have the best LT and a top 5 RT (who might be the best at this rate).

Then again more than any other draft I have far lower expectations of rookies this year just because they will not get a proper offseason to learn how to be NFL players.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seeing T and Ravens anywhere in the draft is just weird to me. They have the best LT and a top 5 RT (who might be the best at this rate).

Then again more than any other draft I have far lower expectations of rookies this year just because they will not get a proper offseason to learn how to be NFL players.
Can you imagine that dude switching over to RG next to Zeus Jr.? He is quick, big and strong and can also service us as a swing tackle if one of our stud tackles are injured. If Mekhi Becton is available I don't see how we don't pick him. Just my view.

Lets say Becton does drop to us, he can play guard and would give us insurance at LT and RT. It will cost 20 and 18 million dollars to keep Stanley and Zeus.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lets say Becton does drop to us, he can play guard and would give us insurance at LT and RT. It will cost 20 and 18 million dollars to keep Stanley and Zeus.

RTs are not that expensive. The only way a team is willing to offer that is if they want to put Zeus at LT.

RTs are not that expensive. The only way a team is willing to offer that is if they want to put Zeus at LT.

Lane Johnson makes $18 million a year, if we do re-sign Zeus it will be two years after Lanes contract and the salary cap will be $20 million higher. He's young, consistent, durable and a Pro Bowl tackle. He will reset the market imo.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Lane Johnson makes $18 million a year, if we do re-sign Zeus it will be two years after Lanes contract and the salary cap will be $20 million higher. He's young, consistent, durable and a Pro Bowl tackle. He will reset the market imo.
I think we should go all in at O line for the next 10 years including Stanley and Baby Zeus. It would provide consistency on offense and could make marginal RBs and WRs stars.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
My wife tested positive for covid-19 two days ago so our isolation has turned into quarantine, it explains the last week and a half of very mild flu symptoms, I only got a minor cough. I think we're very lucky considering 27,000 have perished.
God bless you and your wife. May you both get well soon!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
My wife tested positive for covid-19 two days ago so our isolation has turned into quarantine, it explains the last week and a half of very mild flu symptoms, I only got a minor cough. I think we're very lucky considering 27,000 have perished.
God bless you and your wife. May you both get well soon!
EVpfUliX0AEKfoE

got to be house 3 right?
oh, I am definitely partying with SSS and Lamar.....100%

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That house #3 will break all quarantine rules! With SSS, Ed Reed and LJ in the house? Why is it even a competition?
It's a no-brainer for me. Reed is my favorite Raven of all time, SSS should've been a Raven his entire career, and we have a Raven who's already a civil rights leader in Lamar. And I'm sure Andrews is more interesting than people think.