• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rest In Peace, Mike Curtis. You may not have technically been a Raven, but you played like a Raven for Baltimore back in the day! One of my favorite players of all time!

I never seen him play live but man the old footage. One of the fiercest MLB's ever. Him tackling that fan.

Real sorry to hear he passed

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's a no-brainer for me. Reed is my favorite Raven of all time, SSS should've been a Raven his entire career, and we have a Raven who's already a civil rights leader in Lamar. And I'm sure Andrews is more interesting than people think.
Reed was my favorite player until he started to lateral after a pick ! LOL

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It's a no-brainer for me. Reed is my favorite Raven of all time, SSS should've been a Raven his entire career, and we have a Raven who's already a civil rights leader in Lamar. And I'm sure Andrews is more interesting than people think.
Andrews is lowkey hood af, his celebrations be DRIPPING

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
We cant talk about TE celebrations without Pittas cold af walking touchdown at the SB
I remember him getting blown up at the 2 vs. NE in championship game. The next play he scores and basically shrugged his shoulders and walked off

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
upload_2020-4-21_11-27-56.png

Thought Id check out Derrick Brown. Heard about him for years and never saw him play until now, he reminds me of a stronger Ndamukong Suh

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Should be able to do some immediate good with basically 5 picks in the top 100. That's a terrific place to be in. Especially those two 2nd rounders at 55 and 60.

Whats also amazing is that we are one of only 3 winning teams, Ravens, Vikes, and Pats that have 5 picks in the first 125. The Browns, Broncos, Lions, Jags, Raiders, and Dolphins are similar, but only the Browns were even decent last year. The Dolphins have 3 - 1st's and a total of 6 picks in the top 70. That's crazy, but all trade capital - - still.

After our 5th pick at 106, we have two more before the 170th making a total of 8 at 170. 8 sub-200 picks is the best in the league. But those first five is where we should be able to make some serious hay.