• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
l

lets just hope we get Tony Romo more than once this season. The good thing is we won't be getting Fouts ^_^
I don't care how many primetime games we get. I just want capable analysts and play-by-play announcers (Kevin Harlan). Some of the announcers barely know the players and the analysts don't add any value.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Any guesses on which games are primetime?

My guess would be KC, DAL, HOU, TEN for sure and then a 5th, hmmm I'll say WSH on a MNF or TNF game

My guess for season opener is JAC
One things for sure, at least one primetime game will be completely random af. Like why the rams? Nothing about ravens vs rams feels like a primetime matchup

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nike is almost 40% off on purple Lamar jerseys.

I have so many lamar jerseys lol.

Black, color rush, pro bowl.

I’m waiting for the white customizable jersey to go back in stock. My next one is going to be a white HOLLYWOOD 15

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I have so many lamar jerseys lol.

Black, color rush, pro bowl.

I’m waiting for the white customizable jersey to go back in stock. My next one is going to be a white HOLLYWOOD 15
Ordered my lamar Jersey week 11 of 2018

think my next one might be Marcus Peters, but it could very well be Patrick Queen

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
What do you guys think of the broncos? They have what takes but can lock give them that boost? Didnt watch lock much at all last season

Reactions: cdp

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
What do you guys think of the broncos? They have what takes but can lock give them that boost? Didnt watch lock much at all last season
Broncos are an interesting team. The loss of Chris Harris Jr. is an underrated one but I don't think the defense was that bad or anything like that. All of my Broncos friends are optimistic about him so we'll see. I wouldn't be surprised if they were competitive enough to compete for a wild card spot. Actually making the playoffs? Remains to be seen.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lock made mistakes but also showed promise - nothing crazy. and they hired Shurmur as OC. So rest remains tbd. But one thing to remember they brought in a lot of young talent. They're not vets, they all got acclimatize to the nfl.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

parsing out what decosta is saying here - basically bozeman is the only interior OL who's a lock to start but there's no guarantee that is at LG - bozeman's in play at LG or C which opens up a potential battle at LG too depending on how skura recovers

I’m getting a little bit less concerned about the OL, because I just feel like it’s gonna come together, joe D has been underrated and has done a spectacular job turning day 3 linemen into starters, even if they are only average caliber. Being able to churn out a Jensen, skura, Bozeman, consecutively the way he did is really impressive and has allowed us to really hone in on more splashy positions by spending day 1 and 2 picks elsewhere consistently.

Because of this I have a solid feeling that at least 2 of Bozeman, powers, mekari, phillips, and bredeson turn out pretty good. I think more likely 2 of them turn out to be legit excellent, and 3 turn out to be capable, and I’m leaning towards powers and phillips being excellent

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
D8DE81C7-AE64-4F00-BFD3-4D002C7F4D93.png

no confirmation on if it’s real or not but a Steelers fan shared this on fb. If that’s week 1 SNF that’s weak as shit

JAAM

Hall of Famer
John Clayton said the first four weeks would be NFC vs AFC, if that schedule is true then we might be playing the Cowboys Redskins or Giants Week 1.
I'll gladly take one of those easy dubs. Though I'm hoping it's Washington so Lamar can welcome Chase into the league