• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Man we have some cool nicknames for this draft class: The First 48, MadBoogie, J.K. All Day, Channel 3 (Proche)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
who is coming up with these because i can tell you now that most of these are not sticking...
maybe madboogie and big country
Reddit. Channel 3 was actually Proche's nickname at SMU.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lool who is first 48? Even though it wont work out due to the sensitive culture and nfl, i like it
Queen, if he sticks with 48. I love it

rossihunter2

Staff Member

well this makes quite a change from last year - unfortunately a lot of the teams on our schedule that are keeping that number down are due a bit of a turnaround - the NFC East will likely have at least 1 team that's better than last year you have to think but hopefully it remains the trainwreck it was...

but the bengals and browns will be better than they were last year

i think the only team on our schedule that is demonstrably worse than it was last year is maybe the jags

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Any guesses on which games are primetime?

My guess would be KC, DAL, HOU, TEN for sure and then a 5th, hmmm I'll say WSH on a MNF or TNF game

My guess for season opener is JAC

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
l
Any guesses on which games are primetime?

My guess would be KC, DAL, HOU, TEN for sure and then a 5th, hmmm I'll say WSH on a MNF or TNF game

My guess for season opener is JAC
lets just hope we get Tony Romo more than once this season. The good thing is we won't be getting Fouts ^_^