• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
apparently he had the chiefs as a wildcard team too lol
To be fair, broncos did get some weapons. I feel like depending on drew lock, they could have a nice season. I havent watched herbert at all but phillip rivers have been holding chargers back for years. Both chargers and broncos have some one of the most talented rosters in nfl. Like us last year, it depends on th development of their qb

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Is it really thay fat fetched though? Steelers are a good team. No matter how good either team is, its gonna be some tough games.
Yes, it's pretty far fetched. I'm talking about both the Chiefs and the Ravens not winning the division. Now that's far fetched.

I don't think the Steelers are bad and I also believe the Browns will be better. That being said, the Steelers and Browns play each other also as well as the Bengals. I still think we win the division by atleast two games. Same with the Chiefs.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
To be fair, broncos did get some weapons. I feel like depending on drew lock, they could have a nice season. I havent watched herbert at all but phillip rivers have been holding chargers back for years. Both chargers and broncos have some one of the most talented rosters in nfl. Like us last year, it depends on th development of their qb
Hey buddy @Deebo813 has Rank bribed you or what? I guarantee you no team is capable of beating Lamar and the Ravens twice in the same year period. They'll be lucky and blessed to beat us once.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Hey buddy @Deebo813 has Rank bribed you or what? I guarantee you no team is capable of beating Lamar and the Ravens twice in the same year period. They'll be lucky and blessed to beat us once.
Im not saying it will happen but if does so be it.. its not like he said Ravens wont make the playoffs. I dnt even care if we dnt win division, long as we make the playoffs

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Im not saying it will happen but if does so be it.. its not like he said Ravens wont make the playoffs. I dnt even care if we dnt win division, long as we make the playoffs
That has been my mentality every year. Would it be cool to win the division? Absolutely. Hell, it'd be dope to have HFA (oh wait). But as long as we make the playoffs, that's the only thing I ever care about.......even if it means we're a 6th seed. Fuck it.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
That has been my mentality every year. Would it be cool to win the division? Absolutely. Hell, it'd be dope to have HFA (oh wait). But as long as we make the playoffs, that's the only thing I ever care about.......even if it means we're a 6th seed. Fuck it.
Only one team gets bye week this year right? Or does that start next season

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
boyle burn.JPG

hahaha

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Tony has caught so many Ls, his name about to be changed to Lony Lefferson.
He is a good sport though lol. He never gets booty hurt from the rebuttals

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We know the deal.... Madden is a $60 roster update year after year. With Consoles, you can't change much with the game. Though Madden on the PC, you can mod the game and make changes you can't on console and actually improve the game.

Any recommendations for a good gaming PC?

We know the deal.... Madden is a $60 roster update year after year. With Consoles, you can't change much with the game. Though Madden on the PC, you can mod the game and make changes you can't on console and actually improve the game.

Same. I want something like a oil cooled high end PC and have no idea where to start, preferably before Cyberpunk 2077 drops.

Im getting Madden this year only because of Lamar. The trailer looks like the same garbage tho.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I just bought a ROG laptop for $1000. I overspent because I needed a laptop and not a desktop and they’re overpriced, and because I’m better off not building my own, but it’s been awesome, I play destiny 2 on ultra everything and other than the Vsync causing a screen tear here and there which I just fix by turning vsync off and back on, it’s been 60+ FPS the whole time