• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-on...-best-single-season-outlier-performances-2006

Forgot how decent Kamar was. I always loved him. He had the worst qb play possible in 2015 and put up 950 yards and 75 catches- seems crazy
75 catches is the 4th most this decade by a Raven (pitta, sss and ray rice the only ahead of him)

I honestly feel he had a lot of talent but was really busted by us trying to force perriman to do something, thus leaving Aiken with no targets.

Reactions: cdp

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Brother JAAM. It is time to reignite the #SIIE train. Far too long, the Ravens Wannabes have gotten away with this bullshit. It is only right and just for the football gods to bring order in this world and allow our beloved Ravens, the true heroes, to make this trade go into fruition.

Yes, I'm aware that this trade may not be financially feasible for us. Fuck it. YOLO.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Brother JAAM. It is time to reignite the #SIIE train. Far too long, the Ravens Wannabes have gotten away with this bullshit. It is only right and just for the football gods to bring order in this world and allow our beloved Ravens, the true heroes, to make this trade go into fruition.

Yes, I'm aware that this trade may not be financially feasible for us. Fuck it. YOLO.
I’m down with it just for the splash of it, like we could quite possibly have a safety lead the team in sacks if we brought Adams here. He’d be a slam dunk DPOY candidate here

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Fuck it. Do it. EDC has expressed a shit ton of interest since last season. I’d take him over Clowney any day of the week. #SIIE

Since he apparently wouldn’t mind a hold on a contract extension if he were traded to a team he wanted to be on, does anyone know if we can afford his current salary?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Could y’all imagine Jamal in a Wink defense? Holy hell

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jamal would be an ideal leader on defense. But Adams has very little leverage 2 year contract. Plus Franchise Tag.
There is a lot of uncertainty about the cap and we already have a lot of contracts coming up in the near future.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

Also that they literally JUST signed Clark.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
the problem with any potential adams trade is always going to be the compensation:

Then why was he apparently so interested before last seasons trade deadline and apparently again last month? I think Jamal is one of those guys EDC and Harbs absolutely love and wouldn’t mind paying the price for him

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
the problem with any potential adams trade is always going to be the compensation:

Tbh trading your picks away for a proven and high quality player makes more sense this year. Who knows what college football is going to look like. Evaluation might be tough, juniors might stay, and so on...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Then why was he apparently so interested before last seasons trade deadline and apparently again last month? I think Jamal is one of those guys EDC and Harbs absolutely love and wouldn’t mind paying the price for him

important to note that we didnt trade for him so clearly the asking price was an issue...
we've got heavy interest in the player but im not sure we'll ever be willing to give up the compensation that would be required