• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Is anyone else loving the Redskins current shitstorm? Nike has practically forced Snyder to put the Redskins name under review. I have no idea what the new name will be and don't really give a shit, I just love the idea of Snyder squirming on his seat and furious skins fans.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
been a ravens fan for years - finally actually acquired ravens branded gear this year
Who'd you get? I have a Ray jersey and a Sizzle jersey was given to me as a gift out of nowhere by my uncle who isn't even a Ravens fan but loved a prime Sizz. I'm going to get a Lamar for my mom and me and also a Queen for her lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Is anyone else loving the Redskins current shitstorm? Nike has practically forced Snyder to put the Redskins name under review. I have no idea what the new name will be and don't really give a shit, I just love the idea of Snyder squirming on his seat and furious skins fans.
The team name has always been odd to me. The "Chiefs" is much more subtle, but I'm shocked it's taken this long to demand a change of the name even with current events.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Yea, he’ll fit right in lol. Is it weird that I’m more excited for Channel 3 than I am Duv?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm guessing the Washington Trumpets to placate the POTUS...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
While we are on the subject of changing names of sports teams. Hey Indianapolis and the Irsay Family, Baltimore would like the Colts name & logo back.

You can be the Indianapolis um...... Hoosiers or something that YOUR CITY can relate to.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
While we are on the subject of changing names of sports teams. Hey Indianapolis and the Irsay Family, Baltimore would like the Colts name & logo back.

You can be the Indianapolis um...... Hoosiers or something that YOUR CITY can relate to.
I prefer the Ravens tbh.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Who'd you get? I have a Ray jersey and a Sizzle jersey was given to me as a gift out of nowhere by my uncle who isn't even a Ravens fan but loved a prime Sizz. I'm going to get a Lamar for my mom and me and also a Queen for her lol

haha - just got generic ravens stuff - never been a huge fan of getting individual player jerseys in any sport but would most likely get lamar over anyone else

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
haha - just got generic ravens stuff - never been a huge fan of getting individual player jerseys in any sport but would most likely get lamar over anyone else
I've got many jersey's, ie LJ and CJ Mosely on the Ravens. Of course my friends bought me one with the number 50 and my last name for my 50 th bday. Yes I'm old. I have several skins jerseys that would make a great bon fire. Although I like the Chris Cooley and Art Monk jerseys. One of my favorite jerseys is the Kenny Stabler jersey. He's my favorite player of all time for any team.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
106720725_3477647642281899_8358558998552760084_o.jpg

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've got many jersey's, ie LJ and CJ Mosely on the Ravens. Of course my friends bought me one with the number 50 and my last name for my 50 th bday. Yes I'm old. I have several skins jerseys that would make a great bon fire. Although I like the Chris Cooley and Art Monk jerseys. One of my favorite jerseys is the Kenny Stabler jersey. He's my favorite player of all time for any team.
I am old too veering on ancient and my most favorite sports star after Michael Jordan has been Lamar Jackson, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Someone on Reddit posted the NFL Decade Standings, this means the entire win-loss total from the last decade. It's quite obvious who is number one but the rest is still interesting to see. This is regular season standings only.

Reactions: cdp