• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

The NFL just did the opposite of what this is supposed to do. I get the NFL wants more minority coaches but rewarding draft picks for them getting hired? Who is going to hire Eric Bieniemy in KC now because giving the Chiefs two more picks is the worst thing you can do when the goal is to beat them, not to help them stay good. This is going to have the opposite impact the NFL thinks it will have.

I have to say the league is way overdue and don't agree with you that this will hinder a team for taking a minority coach / gm, just because the team youre taking him from will get a comp pick.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Can someone explain what PFF has against Queen? I cannot see why he scores that low for the life of me.
He had really bad games against KC and Pitt and although he was good in run defense vs Washington, he was bad in coverage. I have Premium Statistics and they gave him an overall grade of 65 vs the Colts, which is ok. His coverage was 76 which was good. You can see how his coverage has improved since week four, except for last week vs. the Steelers.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dont give EDC the rona bro!

I know I know, but for a split second I almost lost it.

We shared a laugh about it and I told him those moves you made warrant a hug.

Dude responded "wait, I did not tell you I am him" lol

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know I know, but for a split second I almost lost it.

We shared a laugh about it and I told him those moves you made warrant a hug.

Dude responded "wait, I did not tell you I am him" lol

Now the reason I was there to begin with was because I was attempting to figure out what their schedule was going to be for the PS5 release and to get a food processor so I can make Protein Ice-Cream.

Did not get the info I was looking for nor did I purchase said processor because of Fake EDC smh

#RanDUMB

why do I let the Ravens do this to me?

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Has anyone watched Lamar's press conference yet he seemed to spill out some good info on the offensive play calling and Hollywood's tweet I'm now 100% certain it was towards Roman Lamar kind of called him out too saying after the browns game we stopped throwing the ball and we need to be doing that

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Has anyone watched Lamar's press conference yet he seemed to spill out some good info on the offensive play calling and Hollywood's tweet I'm now 100% certain it was towards Roman Lamar kind of called him out too saying after the browns game we stopped throwing the ball and we need to be doing that

he talked about stopping throwing downfield like against the browns and i think that's partly him taking some responsibility too

but the way he talked about the 2nd half of the colts game he definitely referred to the playcalling

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Well he said on Rich Eison's show defenses are calling out the plays... and I'm not shocked with how the offense has looked for most of the season.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You can't convince me that Culley or Harbaugh weren't calling the plays in the second half
Lot of people are saying Lamar was calling them

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
When did they start having full game replays on the ravens official website? Re-watching the colts game. Well, the second half anyway lol