• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

I thought I recognized this name. I remember a lot of you were high on Williams when he was here. Nice to see he's doing well.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Going to Sami’s profile shows he hasn’t posted since last September. Y’all sure he wasn’t given a ban/long suspension or something didn’t happen to him?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Going to Sami’s profile shows he hasn’t posted since last September. Y’all sure he wasn’t given a ban/long suspension or something didn’t happen to him?
He left last year because nobody here saw the deeper meaning behind the events of 2020 and we are all sheep and he is too enlightened about secret societies and the elites behind the scenes, he couldn’t hang out with us anymore

He left last year because nobody here saw the deeper meaning behind the events of 2020 and we are all sheep and he is too enlightened about secret societies and the elites behind the scenes, he couldn’t hang out with us anymore
Ohhhh I remember that. He was all about the Covid hoax. But then said he was trolling, and next decided he wasn't. I'm sure if we start the season 0-2 he'll be back.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Coach Martindale called Jaylon Ferguson, " the best pass rush interview he's ever had"

Interview and talent are often two different things. I, or someone else on this board, could probably provide a damn good interview about football, but does that mean we should be in the NFL? Likely hell no

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
also worth pointing out that wink wont have done many pass rush interviews at that point in time necessarily...

And he made some awful decisions with the Broncos when he was their DC, so I wouldn’t judge it by that year either lol. You’re right

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Coach Martindale called Jaylon Ferguson, " the best pass rush interview he's ever had"

This is exactly what I was referring to when I said his pressers about our pass rush prospects make me cringe, because after this interview, and hearing him talk in cliches and talk about raw straight line speed regarding oweh, I’m not sure I trust his eye for pass rush talent

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Interview and talent are often two different things. I, or someone else on this board, could probably provide a damn good interview about football, but does that mean we should be in the NFL? Likely hell no
The thing with Ferguson though is, anything he was talking about should’ve been cross referenced with the film and it should’ve been immediately determined that he was full of shit tryna fake it til he makes it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This is exactly what I was referring to when I said his pressers about our pass rush prospects make me cringe, because after this interview, and hearing him talk in cliches and talk about raw straight line speed regarding oweh, I’m not sure I trust his eye for pass rush talent

is it his eye you dont trust - or is it what he says in pressers you dont trust?

we dont criticise EDC for the shit he says in pressers because we know he's lying lol

wink's not gonna criticise the new 1st round pick in his introductory press conference lol