• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure if anyone brought this up earlier, but at least three Ravens games will be blacked out by the Redskins in the Washington DC area - this week, week 5 at Steelers, and week 11 vs Texans. Way more than usual.

Joe is like yesterdays mashed potatos. Right now I believe a lot are underestimating the importance of Roman and his offensive philosophies when it comes to Lamar. Its like a well smoked brisket with the perfect blend of seasonings and an awesome sauce.

Especially the awesome sauce. Lol. Damn, now I’m hungry. ;)

Everyone has shared their opinion on what happened during the post SB years. Over and over and over again. Not all people see it the same way and that’s fine. My point is why keep bringing it up when talking about Lamar? Joe was yesterday’s news, today’s news is all about Lamar and the great talent he has around him and the quality coaching. And the Arizona Cardinals. Go Ravens!

Someone mentioned Lamar and Flacco, I replied with some post I wouldnt give a second thought to and people got mad and latched onto it despite wanting to "move on". If Flacco comes up people will say what they think you just have to accept that it you really want to move on.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think if its a 1 for Minkah you have to pull the trigger. It does sort of leave you in a weird position next year at slot and I would MUCH rather throw a 1st for Ramsey if I thought Jax would take it, but they definitely need a new slot CB OR and outside CB for when Jimmy goes down.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn’t give up a 1st for Minkah but maybe a 2nd. I just don’t see the point there. Ramsey is also talented but man is he a headcase. I was a big fan of his but I think I would pass unless the compensation was low like a 4th.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Not sure if anyone brought this up earlier, but at least three Ravens games will be blacked out by the Redskins in the Washington DC area - this week, week 5 at Steelers, and week 11 vs Texans. Way more than usual.
wow, typically no more than two. That being said, I have Sunday Ticket so I should be fine

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco’s signature interception throw when the Broncos are ready to score and tie the game with 5 minutes left. We are lucky we moved him .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think if its a 1 for Minkah you have to pull the trigger. It does sort of leave you in a weird position next year at slot and I would MUCH rather throw a 1st for Ramsey if I thought Jax would take it, but they definitely need a new slot CB OR and outside CB for when Jimmy goes down.
Minkah can play outside corner and safety as well as man the slot. He's a weapon.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Minkah can play outside corner and safety as well as man the slot. He's a weapon.

Minkah is definitely a multitool in the style of a player Wink would love, but if you told me nect years secondary would be Humphrey and Ramsey outside (both top 5), Tavon at slot, I would call that the best secondary Earl Thomas has played with and no I'm not forgetting them.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Minkah is definitely a multitool in the style of a player Wink would love, but if you told me nect years secondary would be Humphrey and Ramsey outside (both top 5), Tavon at slot, I would call that the best secondary Earl Thomas has played with and no I'm not forgetting them.
Ramsey is under his 5th year option next year.